Fifty pounds and counting! Pregnant Blac Chyna tops 186 pounds a month before her due date
She once memorably said she wanted to 'gain like 100 pounds this pregnancy.'
But reality star Blac Chyna, who is expecting a baby girl with fiance Rob Kardashian, has a ways to go before she reaches that number.
The 28-year-old shared a picture on her Snapchat Tuesday showing her scale, which read 186.6 - a 50-pound weight gain since falling pregnant.
Scroll down for video
Keeping healthy: Pregnant Blac Chyna revealed on her Snapchat Tuesday that she is 186.6 pounds while just one month away from her due date
The E! star has a due date of November 16, which is just a little over four weeks away.
The Rob & Blac star previously revealed in a Snapchat post that she weighed 135 pounds before she got pregnant.
Blac said in another snap in June: 'Like, no lie, my goal is to gain 100 lbs. this pregnancy. Imma tear it up, and then Imma snap back,' via People.
Time to go home: The star, who gained about 50 pounds, is set to give birth on November 16; pictured in September leaving Penthouse Nightclub in Hollywood
Her goal weight after her pregnancy is to be 130 pounds, which she's determined to reach with a 'strict diet/ waist training /detox tea / working out.'
Blac - who is mom to three-year-old son King Cairo with ex Tyga - revealed on Snapchat: 'The day I delivered King I was 185 lbs in 2012.'
Blac and Rob Kardashian, 29, recently enjoyed a co-ed baby shower.
But first a selfie! The Blac & Chyna star previously revealed in a Snapchat post that she was 135 pounds before she got pregnant; as seen on her Instagram
Date night for the lovebirds: Blac Chyna and her fiance Rob Kardashian, 29, recently enjoyed a co-ed baby shower
King Cairo was also at the celebration, as well as Scott Disick.
The twosome's party had a belly dancer, photo booths and buffet style food for their 80 guests.
However things took a turn during their baby shower - when Rob and Blac got word of Kim Kardashian getting robbed at gunpoint in Paris.
E!'s sources said: 'They were extremely shaken up and upset by everything, but once they discovered Kim wasn't hurt they calmed down.'
'It was a terrifying moment for the two of them. They were so worried about Kim,' the source added.
Giddy: Blac - who is mom to three-year-old son King Cairo with ex Tyga - revealed on Snapchat: 'The day I delivered King I was 185 lbs in 2012'
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers