The Godfather of luggage! Iconic actor Andy Garcia, 60, wheels an enormous bag of golf clubs as he lands in LA sporting a funky hat and tinted shades
He made his name after in The Godfather as Vincent Corleone.
And Andy Garcia brought back some of his mafia chic when he arrived at LA airport wearing a black hat after a golfing holiday.
The Ocean's Eleven actor, 60, layered a beige coat over a blue shirt for his journey, completing his look with some funky tinted shades.
Just landed: Andy Garcia brought back some of his mafia chic when he arrived at LA airport wearing a black hat after a golfing holiday
Sporting a clean-shaven style, the silver fox pushed an enormous green bag of golf clubs with his initials engraved on the side.
He cut a stony figure as he made his way from arrivals, keeping things casual in blue jeans and brown trainers.
Earlier this year, the handsome actor was embracing a more mature look with a new beard while filming Cefalu.
To the suave image, Andy added a pair of retro round sunglasses and a pair of cream chinos that offset his dark brown brogues.
Funky: The Ocean's Eleven actor, 60, layered a beige coat over a blue shirt for his journey, completing his look with some funky tinted shades
Heavy load: Sporting a clean-shaven style, the silver fox pushed an enormous green bag of golf clubs with his initials engraved on the side
On the move: He cut a stony figure as he made his way from arrivals, keeping things casual in blue jeans and brown trainers
This is a rare sighting of the Oscar-winning actor, who is still most famous for the role of Vincent Mancini in Godfather III that won him the accolade back in 1991.
Andy seemed to take a short break professionally in 2015 and did not seem to release any new projects.
This year he appeared in Geostorm, Ghostbusters, Headlock and The True Memoirs of an International Assassin, which he is still filming.
Garcia also wrote and directed Hemingway & Fuentes surrounding writer Ernest Hemingway and his famous tale The Old Man and the Sea.
Sincere: Andy looked arrived at the Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX
Of his love of making films, Garcia recently said: 'My interest is making movies not just acting.
He added: 'I wake up in the morning as a father, not as an actor. My responsibilities are first and foremost to my family. Within that I try to exist creatively.
García married his wife Marivi Lorido in 1982 and they have four children together.
New image: Seen here in October last year, the actor has been known to sport a more mature style of late
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers