'Embrace the forehead': Charlotte Crosby shares rare make-up free snap as she unveils a more natural look
She usually favours an ultra glamorous look.
But Charlotte Crosby opted for a more natural vibe on Wednesday, unveiling her natural beauty in a rare make-up free selfie.
The 26-year-old former Geordie Shore star can be seen pouting into the camera, showcasing her plump, filler-enhanced pout in all its glory.
Scroll down for video
Au naturel: Charlotte Crosby opted for a more natural vibe on Wednesday, unveiling her natural beauty in a rare make-up free selfie
Charlotte displayed her radiant complexion in her latest selfie, going completely without make-up.
She joked: '#EmbraceTheForeHead tag a friend who has a MASSIVE forehead......'
Her fans were quick to comment, posting, 'What a hashtag' and 'Represent'.
These days, Charlotte is completely loved up with boyfriend Ash Harrison.
Strike a pose: Charlotte showed off her toned legs in a pair of velour thigh-high boots and a beige silk playsuit in another recent social media snap
Her recent romance with the model saw Charlotte reportedly come under fire from bosses of her new TV show Celebs Go Dating.
Producers of the series, which follows celebrities going on dates with members of the public, are claimed to be frustrated she didn't tell them she had a secret boyfriend during filming.
The Sun report that E4 felt let down because Charlotte's new relationship means she wouldn't have found love on the show, which has already seen the star break down in tears over her ex Gaz Beadle.
Loved-up: These days, Charlotte is completely loved up with boyfriend Ash Harrison, which saw her come under fire from bosses on her new TV show Celebs Go Dating
Charlotte is clearly moving on from her on/off five year relationship with Gaz,which came to a head earlier this year when she announced she would be quitting Geordie Shore as she couldn't be around him anymore.
Her exit came after she revealed she had suffered an ectopic pregnancy while he appeared on Ex On The Beach in March.
Talking on the new show about her bitter romantic past, Charlotte broke down in tears while talking to the show's dating experts Nadia Essex and Eden Blackman.
She sobbed: 'My last relationship was so s**t. I don't want to get upset again because all I do is cry about it, but it was awful.
'All I want to do is meet someone who loves us for who I am, who I can love back and have a happy relationship with.'
New look: Charlotte is clearly moving on from her on/off five year relationship with Gaz,which came to a head earlier this year when she announced she would be quitting Geordie Shore
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers