'I've definitely thought about it': Stacey Solomon admits she's considered cheating before during honest chat on Loose Women
Stacey Solomon has admitted that she has thought about cheating on a long-term boyfriend in the past.
The former X Factor finalist, who has been dating former EastEnders star Joe Swash for 11 months, was discussing infidelity with her fellow Loose Women panellists on Tuesday when she confessed.
The women were discussing a survey taken by their viewers which revealed that 15 per cent of them have cheated on their partner.
Confession: Stacey Solomon admits she's considered cheating before on a boyfriend during discussion on Loose Women on Tuesday
Commenting on the result, Stacey said: 'I think 15 percent is quite a lot. That's a lot of dishonesty. What's the point of being with somebody if you want to be with lots of other people?'
But then she admitted: 'I have been in relationships that didn't work. One in particular was for a long time and I was devastated.
'I would go out and get attention from men, and I've definitely thought about it. I couldn't go through with it. I have a choice, if I wanted to be single and be with people than I could.'
Shock: Stacey admitted that she has thought about cheating on a long-term boyfriend
Intrigue: The women were discussing a survey taken by their viewers which revealed that 15 per cent of them have cheated on their partner
She then continued: 'But if I wanted to be monotonous (sic), that's what I'm going to do.'
Janet, interrupting to correct Stacey on her use of the word monotonous, said: 'You've confused monogamy with monotony! I would agree with that. A lot of women now are just like men, we want to have fun.'
Talking about trust in a relationship, Stacey added: 'I would always trust my partner's fidelity. But there's always that two percent of worry that he might meet someone else.'
Happy couple: Stacey has been dating Joe for 11 months and last month he said he would propose
The Loose Women panellists then did the survey themselves anonymously.
They found that 36 percent of the panelists have had affairs - more than double of the national result.
Asked on Xtra Factor last month if he would ever propose to Stacey, Joe said: 'I will, yeah, at some point.'
His confession came after Stacey hinted on live TV that she'd like a ring on her finger in the near future.
Very Loose Women! The panelists then did the survey themselves anonymously and they found that 36 percent of the panelists have had affair
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers