Up for grabs! Gerard Butler offers up his Los Feliz hillside home for $4.4 million
Gerard Butler has quietly listed his beautiful Spanish Revival-style home in the Los Feliz neighbourhood of Los Angeles.
While not officially on the market, the hillside residence is available for purchase outside the Multiple Listing Service for just under $4.4 million.
Those not quite ready to commit can also rent the home for $15,000 per month, according to Variety.
Available: Gerard Butler has quietly put his beautiful Los Angeles home on the market for $4.4 million and also offering it as a rental for $15,000 per month
The 46-year-old Ugly Truth star bought the property in 2008 for $3.25 million.
Covering almost 4,500 sq ft and three storeys the home has four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
The property is described as boasting period details mixed together with state-of-the-art upgrades.
Hush hush: While it's not officially on the market yet the home is being listed outside of the Multiple Listing Service
A petite flat backyard features a small swimming pool and semicircular spa.
The home has a gated and secured entry courtyard and turreted entry as well as beamed ceilings.
Butler reportedly has a three-bedroom luxury flat in Glasgow that he bought last year for $850,000 and a Manhattan duplex that he scooped up for $2.57 million in 2004.
Hillside home: Covering almost 4,500 sq ft and three stories the home has four bedrooms and four bathrooms
The 3,300 sq ft apartment featured in a 2010 Architectural Digest article where the 300 actor described it as 'bohemian old-world rustic chateau with a taste of baroque.'
The star is currently filming Hunter Killer with Billy Bob Thornton and Gary Oldman.
His latest offering, The Headhunter's Calling, has just been released in theatres and revolves around a workaholic man whose son's cancer diagnosis forces him to take a closer look as to what's important.
Modest portfolio: As well as the Los Feliz home the 46-year-old actor also has a flat in Glasgow (bought for $850,000 last year) and a Manhattan duplex that he bought for $2.57 million in 2004
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers