‘I love you!’ Kylie Jenner gets all ‘slobbery’ over Tyga in fun Snapchat after professing they ‘need to be together at all times’
Kylie Jenner said in an interview with Complex magazine that she and Tyga 'need to be together at all times.'
The 19-year-old reality star made that point crystal clear as she shared a clingy Snapchat alongside her rapper beau.
Dressed in a pink graphic print T-shirt and black trousers, Kylie was literally all over her man and cooing, 'I love you!'
Scroll down for video
She's got his back: Kylie Jenner shared a clingy Snapchat alongside her beau Tyga on Wednesday from the spacious foyer of one of her magnificent Los Angeles mansions
Kylie rode piggyback while capturing the lovey-dovey moment from the spacious foyer of one of her magnificent Los Angeles mansions.
She wore full make-up with darkened brows, heavy eye shadow and vampy lipstick, while her silvery-blonde hair was parted off center and tucked behind one diamond-studded ear.
Tyga, 26, bore the weight of his girlfriend with no apparent trouble and gave her a fun fright when he bent forward and sent her careening like a seesaw.
Lovey and slobbery: The 19-year-old reality star had fun with the digital puppy features to prove her loyalty and affection for the 26-year-old rapper
This is fun: Kylie held on while Tyga gave her a seesaw piggyback ride
Kylie managed to hang on even with one hand while the other clutched her handy iPhone.
Tyga's son King Cairo - whose mom is Rob Kardashian's pregnant fiancee Blac Chyna - made it a family day.
Kylie made the boy - who turns four on October 16 - feel very special by including him in her Snapchat.
The youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan has split up with Tyga twice in the past, but reconciled once again last spring and they've been constant ever since.
Family ties: The youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan shared a moment with Tyga's son King Cairo
Togetherness: Kylie - who posed in racy lingerie for Complex magazine - told the magazine that she and Tyga 'need to be together at all times'
Kylie, who posed for her Complex photoshoot in little more than her underwear, also revealed how friends advised against having a relationship with Tyga.
'The first year we started hanging out, everyone around him told him not to be with me. I still get comments like, "Don’t be with him,"' she said.
'But we’re not doing it for the public - we love each other,' Kylie told the publication.
She indicated that togetherness is part of the glue that binds them.
'We need to be together at all times. We never get mad at each other, we just figure things out,' she said.
Knows her own mind: She also said that friends advised her not to be in a relationship with Tyga, which she's obviously ignored
Most watched News videos
- CCTV captures final tragic moments of Mirna Salihin's life
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'Ghost' rises from body after fatal crash
- Bulls head butt each other then die instantly from brutal blow
- Shocking moment girl gets viciously beaten after starting fight
- Mother releases devastating footage of son's final moments
- Lorry smashes into car leaving driver with severe injuries
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Big fat gypsy wedding' in Romania goes on for FOUR days
- Groom ALREADY tired of marriage life just after 15 minutes
- 'Pascal's a G!' Kim Kardashian speaks well of her bodyguard
- GoPro captures the moment a croc swims amongst swimmers