- ITIN renewal for some taxpayers has begun
IRS and partners are working to help taxpayers comply with new law and to minimize burden.
- Renovaciones de ITIN ya comenzaron
IRS y socios colaboran para ayudar a con nueva ley que trae cambios al ITIN.
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
The IRS offers information on how and when to get or renew your ITIN and how to get help.
- Telephone scams still a serious issue
IRS continues to see reports of threatening phone calls by criminals impersonating IRS agents.
- IRS warns of fake tax bill emails
IRS and Security Summit partners alert taxpayers to fake emails related to the Affordable Care Act.
- ALERT: Tax pros targeted in new scam
Scam emails containing bogus links pretend to be from tax software providers.
- Hurricane Matthew tax relief expanded
Tax relief now includes FL, GA, SC, NC. Thousands have until March 15, 2017 to file and/or pay.
- How to prepare for emergencies
IRS offers advice to taxpayers who may be affected by storms or other natural disasters.
- Disaster assistance and relief for taxpayers
Special tax laws may help taxpayers and businesses recover financially from emergencies.
- For charities & other non-profits
This resource page has tax, educational and other information for exempt organizations.
- EO Select Check
Use this online tool to search for and check a tax-exempt organization’s status.
- Annual reporting & filing
Charities and other non-profits can find 990-series forms, requirements and filing tips.
- Beware of fake IRS tax bill notices
IRS warns taxpayers and tax professionals about fake tax bills relating to the ACA.
- Haven’t filed your 2016 tax return yet?
File now to maintain eligibility for advance payments of the premium tax credit.
- AIR system still accepting returns
Information documents are still being accepted by the ACA AIR system.