GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Angelina Jolie is set to be a scrummy mummy in Twickenham as she recovers from dramatic split with ex-Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie is looking to escape the fallout of her high-profile split from husband Brad Pitt… in Twickenham.
I hear that the Hollywood superstar hopes to become the ultimate scrummy mummy by renting a mansion in the leafy South-West London suburb – the home of English rugby.
Aides are liaising with a top London fixer who specialises in providing luxury properties to celebrities.
Angelina Jolie is looking to escape the fallout of her high-profile split from husband Brad Pit in Twickenham, south west London
Mother of six Angelina, right, wants a house with more than six bedrooms, and is ready to move in before Christmas. ‘Her staff have said she’s looking for a property. It has to be super-private,’ says a source.
While Twickenham is a world apart from the Hollywood luxury the family are used to, a base in Britain is seen as ideal for Angelina to further her humanitarian and charity work.
The 41-year-old Tomb Raider actress is a UN ambassador and is working with former Foreign Secretary William Hague to raise awareness of sexual conflict in war zones.
Angelina and her brood are no strangers to Britain. Earlier this year they lived in a £14,500 a month mansion in Surrey while Brad, 52, filmed a sequel to zombie blockbuster World War Z. And in 2012 they rented an estate in Richmond.
The Hollywood superstar mother hopes to become the ultimate scrummy mummy by renting a mansion in the leafy South-West London suburb – the home of English rugby (pictured, Twickenham Stadium)
The Duchess of Cornwall is keen to follow in the footsteps of Princess Michael of Kent and write a novel, but she’s paranoid her manuscript would get stolen.
When I met Camilla at Fortnum & Mason on Tuesday, she told me she secretly harbours a dream of becoming an author, if only it wasn’t for her pesky fame getting in the way.
‘I’d love to write a book of my own,’ she said at the Queen’s grocer in Piccadilly, where her son Tom was signing copies of his new cookbook. ‘But I’d be too frightened that it would be stolen and end up in the newspapers!’
She also heaped praise on her son: ‘I really am very proud. I think this is his fifth book, or maybe the sixth – I lose track. They get better and better.’
Most watched News videos
- Four dead after a horror accident on a ride at Dreamworld
- Woman nicknamed Poison Ivy sexually humiliates men online
- Donald Trump's weird favourite thing he has in common with Ivanka
- Conveyor belt at the end of Dreamworld's Thunder River Rapids
- That smile! Baby Xander hears mother's voice for the first time
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Clown prankster gets pistol-whipped by 'victim'
- EXCLUSIVE: Shocking moment Kumbuka attempts to smash glass
- 'Justin Bieber's motorcade' filmed swerving into oncoming traffic
- Onboard raft at Dreamworld's Thunder River Rapids
- Wailing Dead! Inconsolable girl sobs after watching Walking Dead
- Police free man held prisoner by his own family for more than 20 years
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.