Good golly Miss Millie! Stunning star Mackintosh turns head as she flaunts some extreme cleavage in plunging black top at fashion launch
She is famously at the top of her game when it comes to health and fitness.
And Millie Mackintosh certainly put her killer body on full show as she stepped out in London on Wednesday.
The stunning reality star, 27, hit the town for the Giuseppe Zanotti London flagship store launch.
Scroll down for video
Va Va vamp! Millie Mackintosh put her killer body on full show as she stepped out in London on Wednesday
Initially covering up in a fur-trimmed coat, the beauty wowed onlookers once inside as she revealed some extreme cleavage in a barely there top.
The plunging number made the most of her perk assets, while she teamed them with a pair of killer leather pants to boost the overall vamp vibe.
Giving height to her petite frame were a pair of sky-high black platform heels.
Once inside she mingled with the great and the good of London society.
Up front! The stunning reality star, 27, hit the town for the Giuseppe Zanotti London flagship store launch, wowing onlookers once inside as she revealed some extreme cleavage in a barely there top
Riding high! The plunging number made the most of her perk assets, while she teamed them with a pair of killer leather pants to boost the overall vamp vibe
Fashionable friends: Millie posed with the man of the hour, shoe designer Giuseppe Zanotti himself, as she worked the room
Snap happy: She also chatted to fellow socialite Mary Charteris, who looked ready to snap the event herself
Three's company: The stunners stopped by for another picture with the designer
Sheer delight: Mary looked sensational in a mesh dress which showed off her underwear
She also chatted to fellow socialite Mary Charteris, who stunned in a black lace number which showcased her underwear.
Recently talking about how she keeps her fabulous figure in check, Millie admitted she constantly mixed up her exercise regime.
She explained to OK! magazine: 'I work out four to five times a week, but I don't do all these every week. It depends on where I am. I try to fit it in wherever my meetings are or where I'm doing a shoot.
'I like any class which is high intensity on and off, so you're doing lots of Tabata training of 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off. I like classes with TRX [suspension training] and body weight resistance, bands, ballet barre. I like mixing it up!'
Fur your pleasure: Millie had covered up in a fur trimmed coat as she arrived at the bash
Most watched News videos
- Teacher punched during brutal classroom fight caught on camera
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Woman nicknamed Poison Ivy sexually humiliates men online
- EXCLUSIVE: Shocking moment Kumbuka attempts to smash glass
- Passenger streams car crash he's involved in LIVE on Periscope
- Naughty father films nursery teacher's bottom instead of his own child
- Four dead after a horror accident on a ride at Dreamworld
- It's not a game anymore: Sherlock season 4 coming soon
- Couple 'who snorted heroin' filmed unconscious on Memphis pavement
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- Powerful earthquake strikes Italy causing huge distruction
- Donald Trump's weird favourite thing he has in common with Ivanka