'I am SO excited': Grey's Anatomy star Camilla Luddington announces pregnancy in cute Halloween snap
It's a time of celebration for this Grey's Anatomy star.
Camilla Luddington announced she is to become a mom for the first time next year.
The 32-year-old revealed on Wednesday she is pregnant.
Expecting: Grey's Anatomy star Camilla Luddington announced she was pregnant in a cute Halloween Instagramsnap on Wednesday
'I am SO excited to FINALLY share with you all news that I've managed to keep secret for what seems like forever now... I am pregnant!!!!!!' she wrote. 'This girl gets to be a "cool mom" ha!'
The new father-to-be is actor Matthew Alan, who has a recurring role in Netflix’s upcoming drama Thirteen Reasons Why.
'We are beyond happy and i cannot wait to bring you all on this journey with me!!!!' she continued.
Happy couple: The new father-to-be is actor Matthew Alan, who has a recurring role in Netflix’s upcoming drama Thirteen Reasons Why
'I'll be posting progress pics as the weeks go on but for now i figured id post this pumpkin because come spring ill have a belly that size. So much love to you all.'
She also gave a shout out to the people who guessed she was expecting.
'And nods of respect to the few of you who guessed right in the past few months- yes I saw your comments on that ellen/me video!! Love, Camilla xxxx'
On the hospital drama, her character Dr Jo Wilson's family life isn't as straightforward.
Mom-to-be: 'I am SO excited to FINALLY share with you all news that I've managed to keep secret for what seems like forever now... I am pregnant!!!!!!' she wrote. 'This girl gets to be a "cool mom" ha!'
Fans discovered last season the reason she keeps turning down Alex Karev's proposals was because she was already married, to an abusive husband she fled.
In a recent interview with Cosmopolitan, Luddington revealed the news was a shock to her, too.
'People think that we know a lot of stuff ahead of time, but [the writers] enjoy us finding out at the table read,' she admitted.
'So there was like actual shock and Justin[Chambers, who plays Alex] was sat across from me, and he just shook his head in, like, complete disapproval! I was like, "I’m so sorry! I didn’t know!"'
Better mom: The 32-year-old plays Dr Jo Wilson in Grey's Anatomy, in who was dumped at a fire station when she was a baby
Most watched News videos
- Teacher punched during brutal classroom fight caught on camera
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Woman nicknamed Poison Ivy sexually humiliates men online
- EXCLUSIVE: Shocking moment Kumbuka attempts to smash glass
- Passenger streams car crash he's involved in LIVE on Periscope
- Naughty father films nursery teacher's bottom instead of his own child
- Four dead after a horror accident on a ride at Dreamworld
- It's not a game anymore: Sherlock season 4 coming soon
- Couple 'who snorted heroin' filmed unconscious on Memphis pavement
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- Powerful earthquake strikes Italy causing huge distruction
- Donald Trump's weird favourite thing he has in common with Ivanka