Lucy Watson puts on a very leggy display in a tiny black miniskirt and stylish satin bomber at London bash
She recently waved goodbye to Made In Chelsea after four years on the reality show.
But Lucy Watson, 25, is still an ever-present on the London social scene, and the starlet attended the Disaronno Wears Etro launch party in Old Bond Street on Wednesday.
The brunette beauty showed off her slim pins in a tiny black miniskirt and a pair of burgundy heels.
Scroll down for video
Slim pins: Lucy Watson, 25, attended the Disaronno Wears Etro launch party in Old Bond Street, London, on Wednesday
She covered her pale blue top with an on-trend khaki bomber jacket and carried her essentials in a classy white clutch.
Lucy's long brunette locks fell over her shoulders from a middle parting, and she chose to decorate her chestnut peepers with a dark eyeshadow, and her lips with a rich tone.
It was a reunion of sorts at the bash, with MIC's Alex Mytton and former star Ashley James also in attendance.
Brunette beauty: She covered her pale blue top with an on-trend khaki bomber jacket and carried her essentials in a classy white clutch
Happy! Lucy smiled brightly for the cameras as she posed inside the lavish venue
Flawless: Lucy's long brunette locks fell over her shoulders from a middle parting, and she chose to decorate her chestnut peepers with a dark eyeshadow, and her lips with a rich tone
The genetically-blessed model sensationally quit hit UK TV show Made in Chelsea last month.
A spokesperson said at the time: 'After four amazing years on Made in Chelsea, Lucy feels that now is the right time to explore some other exciting opportunities and projects that she is passionate about.
'Being part of such a successful show has been an incredible experience for her, and she wishes everyone involved all the very best for the future'
Here come the girls: Ashley James was joined by Charlotte de Carle and Laura Pradelska
Model material: Lingerie model Ianthe Rose wore a lightweight patterned vest top with a skintight pair of white trousers and over-the-knee boots
Blonde beauty: Ianthe's green peepers sparkled as she gazed into the lens
The announcement came shortly after friend Frankie Gaff revealed Lucy's taking time away from the spotlight to concentrate on her relationship with her boyfriend James Dunmore.
Frankie told BANG Showbiz: 'Lucy's not going to be in the next series. At the moment she's decided not to because she's loved up.'
The pair have been dating since early 2015 after meeting on the E4 reality show.
Lucy's last appearance on Made in Chelsea saw her clash with her best friend Stephanie Pratt after she 'dumped' her for her boyfriend-at-the-time Josh Shepherd.
Legs for days: Television presenter AJ Ododu limbs looked endless
Dazzling: Her satin pearl playsuit certainly caught the eye
Most watched News videos
- Newsagent risks his life to help boy chased by knife-wielding maniac
- Teacher punched during brutal classroom fight caught on camera
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- 'NO CHRIS!' moment Chris Hansen recognized by sexual predator
- Naughty father films nursery teacher's bottom instead of his own child
- Passenger streams car crash he's involved in LIVE on Periscope
- Heart-stopping footage captures attempt to avoid horror crash
- Terrifying moment tiger drags trainer and won't let go
- Doctor pulls out wriggling live MAGGOT from boy's ear
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- Moment furious motorist pulls out HAND GUN during road rage