Keeping it classy! Kate Upton goes business chic with a grey coat draped over matching blouse as she heads to meeting in LA
She is best known for showing off her curvaceous figure in bikinis while on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
But outside shooting spreads and campaigns, Kate Upton chooses a more modest approach to her wardrobe.
The 24-year-old beauty was spotted dressed in business attire on Wednesday as she made her way through the streets of Los Angeles.
Keeping it classy: On Wednesday, Kate Upton, 24, was spotted dressed in business attire as she made her way through the streets of Los Angeles
The Michigan-born star tucked in a grey button-up blouse into a pair of cropped, black trousers.
To complete her feminine, three-piece look, Kate threw a coat over her shoulders.
The pretty blonde added a pair of loafer-style flats, a chic bag and dark shades to her office-inspired style.
Another side: As a model, she may photograph in revealing ensembles. Outside shooting spreads and campaigns, the blonde beauty chooses a more modest approach to her wardrobe
Treat your feet to Kate's Nicholas Kirkwood loafers
No matter what she’s doing, Kate Upton always manages to shine.
So it makes full sense for the blonde beauty to own a snazzy pair of gold-heeled loafers by Nicholas Kirkwood, which put a fashionista stamp on her stylish outfit comprised of black mini skirt and white denim jacket.
The black leather flats became the anchor piece to Kate's ensemble and we love how they slot easily into any smart/casual appearance, making them one of the most hard-working flats on your shoe-shelf.
Pair them with everything from skinny jeans, culottes, skirts and dresses. You can never go wrong with a set of classic loafers, and this style by Kirkwood seems to be a celebrity favorite.
So why don't you treat your feet to something sweet by clicking right to snap up a pair for yourself. Or take a look at some of the bargain pieces we've rounded up below.
On Tuesday, Kate enjoyed a date night with her Detroit Tigers boyfriend, Justin Verlander.
The model-turned-actress also dressed in business casual, even wearing the same coat and flats.
Since 2011, the couple have been dating before becoming engaged when Justin popped the question in May of this year.
Evening out: On Tuesday, Kate enjoyed a date night with her Detroit Tigers boyfriend, Justin Verlander, 33
While her love life is going smoothly, The Other Woman star is a success in her career as well.
Kate has two films set for release this year including the comedies, The Layover and Wild Man.
In 2017, the actress will also appear in The Masterpiece, a dramedy directed by and starring James Franco.
Great life: While her love life is going smoothly, The Other Woman star is a success in her movie career as well
Most watched News videos
- Newsagent risks his life to help boy chased by knife-wielding maniac
- Teacher punched during brutal classroom fight caught on camera
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- 'NO CHRIS!' moment Chris Hansen recognized by sexual predator
- Heart-stopping footage captures attempt to avoid horror crash
- Moment furious motorist pulls out HAND GUN during road rage
- Naughty father films nursery teacher's bottom instead of his own child
- Adorable twin sisters tell dad off in hilarious hunger rant
- Terrifying moment tiger drags trainer and won't let go
- Passenger streams car crash he's involved in LIVE on Periscope
- Doctor pulls out wriggling live MAGGOT from boy's ear