Flower power! Kate Bosworth opts for boho chic in floral dress and boots as she jets off with husband Michael Polish
Kate Bosworth was stylish as ever as she arrived at LAX on Wednesday.
The 33-year-old actress opted for an effortless boho look in a floral dress as she was accompanied by husband Michael Polish on her way to catch a flight.
Adding some edge to the feminine look the Still Alice star teamed the frock with chunky black boots with gold studding.
Scroll down for video
On the go: Kate Bosworth was spotted at LAX on Wednesday preparing to jet off somewhere with her husband Michael Polish
Be a tough girl in Kate Bosworth's Burberry boots
Now that boot season has arrived we're on the lookout for a little style inspo. And Kate Bosworth's studded ankle boots just shot to the top of our wish list!
They're by Burberry and the leather beauties are not only adorned with gold studs, they also have an oversized buckle and grommeted fringe. Talk about a statement shoe!
Kate wore hers with a lovely printed dress, a mini bucket bag and dark shades, toughening up her look with the military inspired boots.
If you've got tons of disposable income, spend some on these luxe stompers by clicking through to Nordstrom's website (right).
But if you're after the look for less, we've got plenty of options below starting at less than $150.
The blonde beauty covered up with large sunglasses as she held hands with her spouse of three years.
She carried some essentials in a small leather handbag which she dangled casually off her left arm.
Michael, also an actor, rocked a thick bushy beard and opted for a darker wardrobe than Kate.
Flower power: The 33-year-old actress wore a floral dress with some chunky studded boots
Jet-setter: Kate was pictured landing in Los Angeles on Friday after her trip to New York
The 45-year-old Big Sur star carried a backpack for the journey.
Kate will soon be seen in BBC miniseries SS-GB which follows the exploits of a British homicide detective who must investigate a murder in a German-occupied England during World War II.
She is is also set to star in The Domestics, which has been described as a thriller and a survival love story.
A young husband and wife must fight to return home in a post-apocalyptic mid-western landscape plagued by brutal gangs.
Red carpet beauty: The actress looked stylish at The Hugo Boss Prize 2016 event at Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum last week
Most watched News videos
- Newsagent risks his life to help boy chased by knife-wielding maniac
- Teacher punched during brutal classroom fight caught on camera
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- 'NO CHRIS!' moment Chris Hansen recognized by sexual predator
- Heart-stopping footage captures attempt to avoid horror crash
- Moment furious motorist pulls out HAND GUN during road rage
- Naughty father films nursery teacher's bottom instead of his own child
- Adorable twin sisters tell dad off in hilarious hunger rant
- Terrifying moment tiger drags trainer and won't let go
- Passenger streams car crash he's involved in LIVE on Periscope
- Doctor pulls out wriggling live MAGGOT from boy's ear