No trouble in paradise! Toned Michelle Keegan flaunts her stunning bikini body before leaping into husband Mark Wright's arms on romantic break
She spent much of her hit BBC series Our Girl decked out in bulky army gear.
But it was a very different looking Michelle Keegan in a new Instagram image she posted on Thursday.
The 29-year-old showed off her incredibly svelte figure in a crotchet white and tan bikini which showed off her flat tummy to the maximum.
Scroll down for video
Slim and trim: Michelle Keegan showed off her stunning figure in a crotchet bikini via her Instagram account on Thursday
Her hair was worn in a loose beachy style with a touch of subtle make-up and gold jewellery as she soaked up the sun on holiday.
Her husband Mark Wright then posted another snap of the pair on the beach.
The stunning image showed the petite actress leaping into her husband's arms on an idyllic beachline.
Mark also wanted to get into the solo snap squad, and posed another of him sporting just a pair of shorts, he flexed his muscles into a pose on the golden sands.
The Wright stuff: Mark Wright flexed his muscles in a shirtless Instagram snap
The romantic getaway comes after the pair have faced rumours about the state of their marriage for most of 2016.
After Michelle spent months away filming in South Africa, she was also seen without her wedding ring on several occasions.
She shyly slammed rumours last month as she insisted to Good Morning Britain that married life was 'going really well'.
Michelle added after returning from France following shooting Tina and Bobby: 'It's back to normality now. I'm back home and we've just been eating lots of take aways in front of the telly. We just do normal things really.'
Michelle recently announced plans to appear in the third series of ITV drama Our Girl.
The actress confirmed the news on Twitter after the series two finale.
She tweeted: 'Husbands? They're overrated. I've got something much more important. I have a job to do.'
Michelle took over from Lacey Turner to play the lead female in the latest season, but the BBC has announced that Michelle's character Georgie Lane will be back.
Popular: The actress recently confirmed she would be returning for a third series of Our Girl
Her role in the BBC war drama was met with rave reviews from both critics and fans ever since the premiere earlier this month.
Expressing her delight at getting to take part in such a rewarding and exciting project, Michelle took to her Twitter after the finale to write: 'Well that's an official wrap. One of the most incredible experiences of my life....
'Thank you so much for your amazing support I feel so emotional right now. Thank you also to the amazing people who I was lucky enough to work with on this special project. Here's to series 3!!!! .... ❤️ #solucky #OurGirl2016 @bbcone'
Most watched News videos
- Newsagent risks his life to help boy chased by knife-wielding maniac
- Teacher punched during brutal classroom fight caught on camera
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- 'NO CHRIS!' moment Chris Hansen recognized by sexual predator
- Moment furious motorist pulls out HAND GUN during road rage
- Heart-stopping footage captures attempt to avoid horror crash
- Adorable twin sisters tell dad off in hilarious hunger rant
- Naughty father films nursery teacher's bottom instead of his own child
- Terrifying moment tiger drags trainer and won't let go
- Passenger streams car crash he's involved in LIVE on Periscope
- Doctor pulls out wriggling live MAGGOT from boy's ear