Halloween prep! Jenna Dewan Tatum is dressed perfectly for autumn as she takes cute daughter Everly costume shopping in LA
With Halloween only five days away, Jenna Dewan Tatum's hustling to make sure her family are ready.
She was spotted in Los Angeles on Wednesday, lugging along a gleaming purple dress that seemed to be a costume for her daughter Everly.
The three-year-old, who's the product of the 35-year-old's marriage to Channing Tatum, sauntered along beside her mother.
Out and and about: On Wednesday, Jenna Dewan Tatum was spotted taking her daughter Everly shopping in Los Angeles
Her black hair falling free, the Step Up actress wore a flowing beige jumper with a sloping neckline that stopped just short of baring a bit of cleavage.
Tight faded jeans emphasised her svelte dancer's legs, and a pair of camel-coloured boots completed the outfit.
She accessorised by way of a pair of black round sunglasses with white rims, and she clutched a handful of papers as she walked.
Holiday prep: The 35-year-old was carrying a gleaming purple dress that appeared to be a Halloween costume for her three-year-old
That morning, she'd posted an Instagram video of herself in the front passenger seat of her car. On occasion, Everly could be spotted off in the background, sat in her car seat.
A Whole New World, from the 1992 Disney film Aladdin, was playing. She mugged for the camera, widening her eyes and looking alarmed and, at one point, sticking her tongue out a bit.
Her caption read: 'Preschool soundtrack.' Text scrawled across her face quipped: 'Erry morning.'
No doubt the mother and actress has a hard time juggling everything, but she is set to take on a new role this month for a guest appearance on CW's comedy, drama No Tomorrow.
'Preschool soundtrack': That morning, she'd uploaded an Instagram video of herself listening to A Whole New World in the car whilst her daughter sat in her car seat in the backgroun
The show follows Evie, played by Tori Anderson, a risk-averse quality-control assessor who falls for free-spirited thrill seeker Xavier, played by British actor Joshua Sasse.
The more she gets to know him she finds out he lives his life in a spontaneous reckless way and discovers the reason for that is because he believes the apocalypse is coming.
Apparently the in demand actress is guest-starring in an upcoming episode in a very unexpected role, according to E! News.
Jenna will play Tuesday, a bohemian free spirit whose polyamorous lifestyle leads Xavier and Evie to examine the boundaries of their own relationship.
Her highly anticipated appearance in the show is due to air later in October.
Most watched News videos
- Newsagent risks his life to help boy chased by knife-wielding maniac
- Teacher punched during brutal classroom fight caught on camera
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- 'NO CHRIS!' moment Chris Hansen recognized by sexual predator
- Moment furious motorist pulls out HAND GUN during road rage
- Heart-stopping footage captures attempt to avoid horror crash
- Adorable twin sisters tell dad off in hilarious hunger rant
- Naughty father films nursery teacher's bottom instead of his own child
- Terrifying moment tiger drags trainer and won't let go
- Passenger streams car crash he's involved in LIVE on Periscope
- Doctor pulls out wriggling live MAGGOT from boy's ear