James Buckley's wife Clair Meek rocks biker-chic in ripped jumper dress and leather jacket as she cosies up to hubby on red carpet of his new film
His famed Inbetweeners character was notoriously unlucky with the ladies.
But James Buckley looked more loved-up than ever with his wife Clair Meek as they hit the red carpet to promote his new film The Comedian's Guide To Survival.
The actor, 29, cosied up to his former model wife at Vue Picadilly on Thursday night - who stunned in an edgy 'biker chick' ensemble.
Scroll down for video
Loved-up: James Buckley and his wife Clair Meek looked more loved-up than ever as they hit the red carpet to promote his new film The Comedian's Guide To Survival on Thursday
The Scottish beauty showed off her slim pins in an oversized jumper dress, emblazoned with the famous Guns N Roses skull logo.
Adding to the look's already punk style, the jumper featured rips and holes at the hems for a more distressed and casual feel.
Enhancing the biker style of the ensemble, the model paired the dress with a chunky black leather jacket and a trendy choker.
Stylish: The Scottish beauty showed off her slim pins in an oversized jumper dress as she posed with the film's writers Mark Murphy and James Mullinger
Maintaining her usual glamour however, she finished her look with a chic pair of suede knee-high boots and a delicate red handbag for a pop of colour.
Meanwhile husband of four years James kept things far more casual in simple blue jeans and a brown plaid shirt.
Keeping warm on the autumnal day in London, the comic then layered a camel corduroy jacket on top, which was lined with white fleece.
Keeping cool: Meanwhile husband of four years James kept things far more casual in simple blue jeans and a brown plaid shirt
Big things: The couple ventured out together to promote James' new film - The Comedian's Guide To Survival, which follows a man on the hunt for the meaning of comedy
The pair, who married in a romantic Scottish ceremony in 2012, looked the picture of love as the smiled for the cameras arm-in-arm on the red carpet.
The couple ventured out together to promote James' new film - The Comedian's Guide To Survival.
The flick, written by James Mullinger and Mark Murphy, follows one man's journey around the world to discover the secret of comedy.
Buckley, who made his name as The Inbetweeners' Jay, plays a wannabe comedian who is sent to LA in pursuit of a big interview, where he attempts to discover the secret of comedy.
Blondes do it better: Chloe Paige (L) and Betsy-Blue English (R) dazzled on the carpet in equally racy cut-out black ensembles
Celebrations in order: Film writer James Mullinger (L) looked happy that his film was finally being released as he enjoyed a beer on the carpet with co-star Richard Sanding
Most watched News videos
- Newsagent risks his life to help boy chased by knife-wielding maniac
- Teacher punched during brutal classroom fight caught on camera
- Moment furious motorist pulls out HAND GUN during road rage
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- Adorable twin sisters tell dad off in hilarious hunger rant
- 'NO CHRIS!' moment Chris Hansen recognized by sexual predator
- Heart-stopping footage captures attempt to avoid horror crash
- Naughty father films nursery teacher's bottom instead of his own child
- Terrifying moment tiger drags trainer and won't let go
- Doctor pulls out wriggling live MAGGOT from boy's ear
- Passenger streams car crash he's involved in LIVE on Periscope