Hat's silly! Pregnant Molly Sims tries on daughter's costume as they head to a party... while keeping her bump under wraps
She will be welcoming her third child into the world at the end of this year.
But Molly Sims is making sure that she enjoys plenty of quality time with her two eldest kids before the new arrival.
On Thursday the 43-year-old was spotted taking her one-year-old daughter Scarlett to a party in Los Angeles.
Scroll down for video
Girls' day out: Pregnant Molly Sims took daughter Scarlett to a party in Los Angeles on Thursday
Look lovely in leather espadrilles like Molly
We love Molly Sims' laid back pregnancy style and on a recent outing with her daughter Scarlett she didn't disappoint. The blonde beauty donned a fringed denim top and cropped pants completing her ensemble with some Chanel espadrilles and a Chloe bag.
The rope soled flats are perfect for casual outings and this leather version adds a touch of glam to the traditional footwear. Brands like Dolce & Gabbana and Kenzo have put their own spin on the shoe with printed canvas and neon renditions as well.
Unfortunately you can't buy these anywhere, but we found some excellent alternatives on the Web. Shop the edit below for lookalikes from Sebago to Michael Kors. Slip them on with some skinny jeans and a chunky sweater and you'll look magnificent.
Molly, who is seven months along, kept her growing bump under wraps in a casual and comfortable ensemble.
The model and actress wore a long-sleeved dark denim tunic top with matching espadrilles and black jeans.
Molly wore her blonde hair down and sported minimal make-up, finishing off her look with a floral bag slung over one shoulder.
The Yes Man star was in a silly mood, and at one point she was seen swiping the pointed pink hat her daughter was wearing.
Feeling silly: The model and actress tried on her youngster's hat while keeping her bump covered in a comfortable outfit
The youngster was also clad in a bright pink T-shirt and tights.
Molly and her husband of five years Scott Stuber are also parents to four-year-old son Brooks, and their third child is due at the end of the year.
Molly recently told People that she and Scott originally weren't planning on finding out the sex of the baby, but they have since changed their minds.
In the pink: Molly, who is seven months along, attended the America's Messiest Baby Contest Launch the previous day
'We originally weren’t gonna know, but now we’re gonna figure out what it is,' she said.
'We have our list of boy names and girl names and weird names and cool names, but we haven't agreed on anything.'
Molly previously described her third pregnancy as 'a Hail Mary' when talking to People, adding: 'I'm so happy — we're so blessed. We were so shocked, but we're thrilled,' she continued.
Most watched News videos
- Moment furious motorist pulls out HAND GUN during road rage
- Adorable twin sisters tell dad off in hilarious hunger rant
- Dog is stunned to find her Gumby chew toy is REAL
- Shocking moment evil cat makes toddler trip with furry paw
- Heart-stopping footage captures attempt to avoid horror crash
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Chimpanzee befriends an adorable kitten in Russian zoo
- 'NO CHRIS!' moment Chris Hansen recognized by sexual predator
- Terrified passengers panic, scream & push their way off death plane
- Hilarious moment man sings his McDonald's order and they sing back
- Unsettling moment 'poltergeist' disturbs clairvoyant's TV show