Motherhood suits her! Makeup-free Zoe Saldana looks thrilled during rare outing with twins and husband in Beverly Hills
Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego just might be the epitome of 'family goals.'
The twosome brought their one-year-old twins out for a rare family day in Beverly Hills.
The actress, who is currently filming I Kill Giants (to be released in 2017), took a break from work to enjoy her little family.
Team effort: The parents took turns juggling their kids and their matching backpacks
The parents took turns juggling their kids and their matching backpacks.
Stunning 38-year-old Saldana went out for the day sans makeup as usual, showcasing her natural beauty.
Her 37-year-old husband wore his signature look: a suit vest over a loose shirt, and his long hair pulled up.
Natural beauty: The stunning 38-year-old went out for the day sans makeup as usual, her hair loose and relaxed, wearing a large pullover
Saldana wore her dark hair down and in loose waves, split down the middle elegantly.
Her Italian beau seemed to outdo her in accessories, donning a chunky beaded necklace and wallet chain.
When not filming her new film I Kill Giants in Ireland, Saldana makes sure she is home to fulfill mommy duties.
Casual: The Avatar star teamed an oversized blue sweater with a pair of skinny jeans and brown combat boots
The Avatar star teamed an oversized blue sweater with a pair of skinny jeans and brown combat boots.
The couple affectionately carried their twin boys Cy Aridio and Bowie Ezio in one arm and juggled matching backpacks with the other.
The happy family were all smiles during their rare outing.
Beaming: The Star Trek starlet looked thrilled to spend some quality time with her sons
Managing a twin in one hand, and two matching Minion themed backpacks in the other, the Star Trek starlet looked thrilled to spend some quality time with her sons.
The mother and son duo appeared to be in good spirits.
Motherhood suits her - the mom of two was glowing and beaming while spending time with her toddlers.
Break time: The Madden brothers took a break from touring to catch up with Saldana and Perego
The couple usually keep a lowkey profile, but it seems Saldana has some time off from filming as they have been spotted hanging around Los Angeles all week long.
Most recently, the duo met up with friends Benji and Joel Madden.
Love affair: Zoe and Marco began dating in March 2013 and secretly wed just three months later in June
Zoe and Marco began dating in March 2013 and secretly wed just three months later in June.
The couple tied the knot in an intimate ceremony attended by just a few close friends and relatives in London.
The actress and the Italian artist welcomed their twin boys the following year in November 2014.
Most watched News videos
- Moment furious motorist pulls out HAND GUN during road rage
- Adorable twin sisters tell dad off in hilarious hunger rant
- Dog is stunned to find her Gumby chew toy is REAL
- Shocking moment evil cat makes toddler trip with furry paw
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Heart-stopping footage captures attempt to avoid horror crash
- Chimpanzee befriends an adorable kitten in Russian zoo
- 'NO CHRIS!' moment Chris Hansen recognized by sexual predator
- Terrified passengers panic, scream & push their way off death plane
- Hilarious moment man sings his McDonald's order and they sing back
- Driver rants to traffic warden after he is unable to move his car