EXCLUSIVE: Fat Jew stands out from the crowd by dressing up as Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's baby at DailyMail.com Halloween bash
- Fat Jew attended the DailyMail.com Seriously Scary Halloween Masquerade Party at The Heath at The McKittrick Hotel on Thursday
- For the costume party he wore a diaper, silk polka-dot bib, oversized pacifier and a blond wig under a Los Angeles Dodgers hat
- 'I'm Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's baby,' he told DailyMail.com
- Guests at the party were treated to a special performance by Kesha and her band The Creepies
- Real Housewives of New York star Sonja Morgan judged the evening's costume contest
- Her co-star Dorinda Medley also attended the event with her longtime boyfriend John Mahdessian
The Fat Jew was one of the many A-list guests who made there way to The Heath at The McKittrick Hotel on Thursday night for the DailyMail.com Seriously Scary Halloween Masquerade Party.
And in true Fat Jew fashion, the model, writer and Oprah-approved winemaker made sure to stand out from the crowd in his look for the evening.
His costume consisted of a diaper, silk polka-dot bib, oversized pacifier and a blond wig under a Los Angeles Dodgers hat.
'I'm Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's baby,' he told DailyMail.com.
Scroll down for video
He's got the look: Fat Jew attended the DailyMail.com Seriously Scary Halloween Masquerade Party at The Heath at The McKittrick Hotel on Thursday
Putting it together: For the costume party he wore a diaper, silk polka-dot bib, oversized pacifier and a blond wig under a Los Angeles Dodgers hat
Picture perfect: 'I'm Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's baby,' Fat Jew told DailyMail.com (Kardashian and Blac Chyna above in May)
Oprah Winfrey recently declared Fat Jew's Babe sparkling wines as one of her favorite things
Guests at the party on Thursday were treated to a special set from Kesha and her band The Creepies, with the singer performing some of her classic hits including TiK ToK, Die Young, Timber, Blow and We R Who We R.
Also on hand was Real Housewives of New York City star Sonja Morgan who judged the evening's costume contest, fresh off a three-week run performing in the Off-Broadway play Sex Tips for Straight Woman for a Gay Man.
The evening's winner walked away with a two-night stay at the Loews Regency New York Hotel, located in the city's chic Upper East Side neighborhood, as well as breakfast for two in The Regency Bar & Grill.
Others showing off their seriously scary looks at the event included Real Housewives star Dorinda Medley and her longtime boyfriend John Mahdessian, Rich Kids of Beverly Hills cast member Bianca Espada, television personality Alicia Quarles, models Louisa Warwick and Rose Smith, and DJ Xenia Ghali.
Makeup artists were also on hand throughout the evening to give guests touch-ups or a custom spooktacular look thanks to Rouge New York, the New York City makeup salon opened in 2013 by Law & Order star Stephanie March and artist Rebecca Perkins.
The ladies, who opened their first salon in Soho, recently started catering to their uptown clients with a new salon on the Upper East Side.
Most watched News videos
- Moment furious motorist pulls out HAND GUN during road rage
- Adorable twin sisters tell dad off in hilarious hunger rant
- Dog is stunned to find her Gumby chew toy is REAL
- Shocking moment evil cat makes toddler trip with furry paw
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Heart-stopping footage captures attempt to avoid horror crash
- Chimpanzee befriends an adorable kitten in Russian zoo
- Terrified passengers panic, scream & push their way off death plane
- 'NO CHRIS!' moment Chris Hansen recognized by sexual predator
- Hilarious moment man sings his McDonald's order and they sing back
- Driver rants to traffic warden after he is unable to move his car