'I need a man who can act like a man': Perrie Edwards hits out at ex-fiancé Zayn Malik AGAIN in new Little Mix track You Gotta Not
And Perrie Edwards seemingly throws more shade at the former 1D star in the girl band's next single, You Gotta Not, which the girl group accidentally shared a preview of.
The track, from their forthcoming album Glory Days, sees the 23-year-old beauty sings about 'needing a man' in what appears to be another swipe at her ex-fiancé.
Scroll down for video
Harsh: Perrie Edwards seemingly throws more shade at the former 1D star in Little Mix's next single, You Gotta Not
She sings: 'I need a man. A man who can act like a man, I ain't here to baby sit no one, I'm only looking for the one to love.'
Bandmate Leigh-Anne Pinnock belts out: 'Asking her for money (you gotta not). You never keep your house clean (you gotta not) Wearing dirty laundry (you gotta not) Is that what you call flirting (you gotta not).
'You ain't even working boy go get a job, when you wanna start growing up we can boom boom boom til we fall in love.'
While Jesy Nelson adds: 'You don't even like kids (you gotta not). And you still smoke cigs ew (you gotta not).'
Are you listening, Zayn? Perrie sings, 'I need a man. A man who can act like a man, I ain't here to baby sit no one, I'm only looking for the one to love'
It comes after Perrie appeared to mock the former One Direction star's sexual prowess on previous song Shout Out To My Ex, which topped the charts upon release.
Perrie was left devastated when Zayn abruptly called off their engagement last year but seemed to get her own back with the track.
The lyrics include, 'I hope she's gettin' better sex, Hope she ain't fakin' it like I did, babe,' which could be a reference to Zayn's new girlfriend Gigi Hadid.
Pop perfection: It comes after Perrie appeared to mock the former One Direction star's sexual prowess on previous song Shout Out To My Ex, which topped the charts upon release
And after Zayn, 23, had the tattoo of a cartoon Perrie removed from his bicep recently, she sings: 'Guess I should say thank you, For the 'hate yous' and the tattoos, Oh baby I'm cool by the way, Ain't sure I loved you anyway.'
Speaking previously about the track, Jade Thirlwall, 23, said: 'Shout Out To My Ex is a song that we're sure loads of people can relate to.
'It's all about moving on after a relationship ends to bigger and better things, and leaving the past where it should be.'
Hitting back: Perrie was left devastated when Zayn abruptly called off their engagement last year but sees to have finally vented her feelings in music
Most watched News videos
- Moment furious motorist pulls out HAND GUN during road rage
- Adorable twin sisters tell dad off in hilarious hunger rant
- Dog is stunned to find her Gumby chew toy is REAL
- Shocking moment evil cat makes toddler trip with furry paw
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Chimpanzee befriends an adorable kitten in Russian zoo
- Heart-stopping footage captures attempt to avoid horror crash
- Terrified passengers panic, scream & push their way off death plane
- Emotional moment bridegroom asks step-daughter to be child for life
- Hilarious moment man sings his McDonald's order and they sing back
- 'NO CHRIS!' moment Chris Hansen recognized by sexual predator