‘If our father were alive today… he’d smack you in the side of the head for supporting Donald Trump!’ Billy Baldwin calls out Stephen on Twitter for backing Republican nominee
- Stephen said his father would be disgusted by media bias against Trump
- His older brother Billy fired back with a tweet a day later to correct him
- Billy insisted their father would be angry at Stephen's support for Trump
- He also said Stephen's claim that brother Alec's SNL impersonation of Trump isn't funny proves the alternate universe Trump supporters live in
Billy Baldwin called his brother Stephen out for supporting Donald Trump – and said his belief that Alec’s Saturday Night Live impersonation of the Republican nominee is ‘not funny’ proves that Trump supporters live in an alternate universe.
‘If my father were alive today (a veteran) He would be ashamed & disgusted of media biased and manipulation by people like @andersoncooper,’ Stephen, 50, tweeted on October 9.
Older brother Billy, 53, fired back a day later, saying: ‘If our father were alive today… he’d smack you in the side of the head for supporting Donald Trump.’
Scroll down for video
Billy Baldwin (left) called his brother Stephen (right) out for supporting Donald Trump
‘If our father were alive today… he’d smack you in the side of the head for supporting Donald Trump,’ Billy told Stephen
The exchange is only now going viral as Billy, who supports Hillary Clinton, only joined Twitter earlier this month.
Stephen never responded to his brother’s tweet.
But since then, Billy’s written numerous posts showing his disgust for the Republican nominee, branding him a ‘sociopath’ and a ‘pathological liar’ – as well as a few more directed at Stephen.
Stephen recently revealed that he doesn’t find his older brother Alec’s impression of Trump on SNL.
‘I don’t want to be a party pooper here, but I don’t think it’s very funny,’ he told CBS News.
Stephen also recently said that he doesn't think his older brother Alec's impersonation of Trump on Saturday Night Live (above) is funny
Billy directled more tweets at Stephen on October 20 after the final presidential debate
‘He’s got the voice down very well [but] I think it’s getting a little nasty right now.’
Alec, 58, took over the role of Trump this season on the sketch comedy show, impersonating the real estate mogul in all four of the episodes that have aired so far.
Billy referenced it in a couple of tweets sent in the wake of the final presidential debate in Las Vegas last week.
‘Brother Stephen thinks Alec’s impersonation of Trump is “not funny” and that Trump “dominated” the debate last night.
‘Just proves the alt universe that many Trump supporters live in.’
And the latest episode of SNL poked fun at Stephen, with Alec's 'Trump' saying: 'I've got Sarah Palin, I've got Chachi and I've even got the best Baldwin brother - Stephen Baldwin.'
Most watched News videos
- Moment furious motorist pulls out HAND GUN during road rage
- Adorable twin sisters tell dad off in hilarious hunger rant
- Dog is stunned to find her Gumby chew toy is REAL
- Shocking moment evil cat makes toddler trip with furry paw
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Chimpanzee befriends an adorable kitten in Russian zoo
- Heart-stopping footage captures attempt to avoid horror crash
- Terrified passengers panic, scream & push their way off death plane
- Emotional moment bridegroom asks step-daughter to be child for life
- Hilarious moment man sings his McDonald's order and they sing back
- 'NO CHRIS!' moment Chris Hansen recognized by sexual predator