Cat Deeley rocks a casually chic look as she takes baby Milo out for stroll and a spot of shopping
She gave birth to her and Patrick Kielty's first child back in January.
And Cat Deeley seems to have taken to motherhood with aplomb as the British TV presenter headed out with baby Milo on Wednesday.
The 40-year-old star looked the picture of relaxed confidence as she took a trip to the shops in Los Angeles with her 11-month-old son.
Scroll down for video
Cool cat: Cat Deeley seems to have taken to motherhood with aplomb as the British TV presenter headed out with baby Milo on Wednesday
Never one to fail in the fashion stakes, Cat rocked an effortlessly chic look for her day out with baby Milo.
Despite carrying her adorable son in an baby carrier on her front, the So You Think You Can Dance host pulled of a fashionable dressed down look.
Cat opted to wear an olive military-style shirt, which she wore buttoned up, and a pair of skinny denim jeans.
Chic mummy: The 40-year-old star looked the picture of relaxed confidence as she took a trip to the shops in Los Angeles with her 11-month-old son
Baby's big day out: Never one to fail in the fashion stakes, Cat rocked an effortlessly chic look for her day out with baby Milo
She rounded her ensemble off with a pair of white Converse All-Star baseball boots.
Keeping things practical, Cat only wore a smattering of jewellery and slung a small black handbag over one shoulder, whilst she carried a shopping bag in one hand.
Cat kept her Hollywood credentials in place by sporting a pair of mirrored aviator sunglasses.
The star wore her signature blonde locks pulled back off of her face in a ponytail, pushing her striking features into the fore.
Always stylish: Despite carrying her adorable son in an baby carrier on her front, the So You Think You Can Dance host pulled of a fashionable dressed down look
Baby Milo was dressed up in a cute blue and white romper suit and a pair of white booties.
The little boy was kept happy during the stroll by Cat placing a comforting hand ion his tummy.
Speaking about her lifestyle following Milo's birth in January, the presenter admitted that she hadn't been hitting the gym and owed her trim post-baby body to breast-feeding and running around after her son.
Keeping it casual: The star wore a military-style shirt teamed with a skinny jeans and a pair of white Converse
'People keep asking me if I've been hitting the gym, but I haven't! I think breastfeeding is key and it's worked well for me,' the West Bromwich-born blonde recently told Closer magazine.
'Add to that running around after a new baby and you don't need to work out.'
She added: 'You have to listen to advice, then it's all about learning on the job. Nothing can prepare you for motherhood.'
Proud parents: MIlo is Cat and her husband Patrick Kielty's first child
Most watched News videos
- Angry NHS worker says she 'hopes Brexiters children get sick'
- Terrified boy's hilarious reaction to finding spider in canoe
- Armed gangs fight it out in mass road brawl
- Pilot saves lives of 439 passengers by narrowly avoiding collision
- ISIS militants in horrific public executions across middle east
- Harry Caray calls Cubs World Series win in stirring Bud ad
- 'I have no answer': Meghan Markle flops British knowledge quiz
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- 'Drama queen' cyclist films a series of near misses over a year
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Shocking video shows ISIS destroying US-made M1 Abrams tank
- 'Cannot afford to have more of the same' Melania campaigns in PA