Forget Tobey, I'll take you to Yeezus! Kate Hudson brings newly single pal Jennifer Meyer to Kanye concert...after split with Maguire
She just split from her husband of nine years Tobey Maguire.
And on Wednesday night newly single Jennifer Meyer found herself being taken by glamorous pal Kate Hudson for a night of fun in Los Angeles.
The two women were seen arriving to Kanye West's show at the Forum in the Inglewood neighbourhood.
Come with me to Yeezus! Newly single Jennifer Meyer found herself being taken by glamorous pal Kate Hudson for a night of fun in Los Angeles on Wednesday night
Kate, 37 showed off her slim frame in a tight tank top and bell bottom jeans as she wore her golden hair down over her shoulders.
Jennifer, 39, followed closely behind in a loose white shirt and black trousers.
It was announced last month that Jennifer and Tobey, 41, had split after nine years of marriage.
Night out! The two women were seen arriving to Kanye West's show at the Forum in the Inglewood neighbourhood
Going casual: Jennifer, 39, followed closely behind in a loose white shirt and black trousers
Tobey and Jennifer became engaged in April 2006 and tied the knot in September 2007.
They share two children, daughter Ruby, aged nine, and son Otis, seven and were last seen out as a family on October 16.
The exes are said to have been separated since the beginning of summer, which seems likely as the Pleasantville star has been seen partying with Lionel Richie's 18-year-old daughter Sofia and his pal Leo DiCaprio in recent months.
Feeling fine: Kate, 37 showed off her slim frame in a tight tank top and bell bottom jeans as she wore her golden hair down over her shoulders
The couple released a joint statement to announce their split.
It said: 'After much soul searching and consideration we have made the decision to separate as a couple.
'As devoted parents, our first priority remains raising our children together with enduring love, respect and friendship.'
An insider told UsWeekly that the pair 'are committed to remaining friends for their children.'
The source also said before they announced their breakup they 'wanted to wait to make sure of that' for the sake of their kids.
Most watched News videos
- Angry NHS worker says she 'hopes Brexiters children get sick'
- Terrified boy's hilarious reaction to finding spider in canoe
- Armed gangs fight it out in mass road brawl
- Pilot saves lives of 439 passengers by narrowly avoiding collision
- ISIS militants in horrific public executions across middle east
- Harry Caray calls Cubs World Series win in stirring Bud ad
- 'I have no answer': Meghan Markle flops British knowledge quiz
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Trump ad slams Hillary Clinton for connection to 'pervert' Weiner
- 'Cannot afford to have more of the same' Melania campaigns in PA
- 'Drama queen' cyclist films a series of near misses over a year