Still every inch the Super! Naomi Campbell showcases her toned physique in revealing cutaway gown at WSJ Magazine Innovator Awards
She first made a ground-breaking cover appearance on the cover of British and American Vogue in the late 1980s.
And Naomi Campbell appears to have barely aged a day, as she dazzled on the red-carpet in NYC on Wednesday.
The 46-year-old supermodel left little to the imagination as she stepped out in a revealing cutaway dress at the WSJ Magazine Innovator Awards at the Museum of Modern Art.
Scroll down for video
Ageless beauty: Naomi Campbell appears to have barely aged a day, as she dazzled on the red-carpet in NYC on Wednesday
She showcased her impressive physique in the floor length gown, which had strategically placed panels to protect her modesty.
Her taut and toned tummy was on display, as the The Face beauty strutted her stuff.
She was uncharacteristically joyful, beaming as she flaunted her flawless skin - seemingly free of any signs of aging.
Toned: The 46-year-old supermodel left little to the imagination as she stepped out in a revealing cutaway dress
One of the original Supers, Naomi wore her straight chestnut tresses in a choppy bob with heavy bangs framing her features.
The Freedom 90 music video star added some kohl and a plum toned lipstick, to complete her glamorous look.
She gave just the slightest peek of her scarlet pedicure which added a blast of colour to her monochrome outfit.
Stunning: One of the original Supers, Naomi wore her straight chestnut tresses in a choppy bob with heavy bangs framing her features
Beauty: The Freedom 90 music video star added some kohl and a plum toned lipstick, to complete her glamorous look
Delighted: Naomi was in fine form as she took to the stage to present the Innovator in Music award
Since quitting the catwalk she has been establishing herself as an actress.
The star has a recurring role as Camilla Marks in Fox's Empire.
And in October last year, she featured in a two episode arc in American Horror Story: Hotel, as a Vogue fashion editor named Claudia Bankson.
Well deserved: The model looked positively delighted to be handing the Weeknd the award
Happy man: The singer, real-name Abél Makonnen Tesfaye, beamed as he picked up the gong from the supermodel
Cool cat: Bella Hadid's boyfriend wrapped an arm around Naomi as they posed together for a shot
Hardly changed: She is one of the original Supermodels, alongside Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford and Christy Turlington - pictured in 1991
Feathered friend: The model doesn't appear to have aged a day - she is pictured strutting her stuff in 2002
Most watched News videos
- Angry NHS worker says she 'hopes Brexiters children get sick'
- Terrified boy's hilarious reaction to finding spider in canoe
- Armed gangs fight it out in mass road brawl
- Pilot saves lives of 439 passengers by narrowly avoiding collision
- ISIS militants in horrific public executions across middle east
- Harry Caray calls Cubs World Series win in stirring Bud ad
- 'I have no answer': Meghan Markle flops British knowledge quiz
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Trump ad slams Hillary Clinton for connection to 'pervert' Weiner
- 'Cannot afford to have more of the same' Melania campaigns in PA
- Mum leaves kids alone and they cover themselves with talc