M'lady! Helena Bonham Carter is prim in a skirt suit with tiny tailored waist... after typically scruffy arrival on set of Ocean's Eight
She has been busy filming Ocean's Eight alongside a star-studded cast including Rihanna, Cate Blanchett and Anne Hathaway.
And Helena Bonham Carter looked more preened than usual as she got into character for filming in New York on Thursday.
The British actress, 50, cut a curvaceous figure in Victorian-inspired tailored jacket and skirt ensemble.
Scroll down for video
Suave! Helena Bonham Carter looked more preened than usual as she got into character for filming in New York on Thursday
Donning a crisp white shirt with a ruffled front, Helena cinched in her minuscule waist with a tailored button-up blazer jacket.
The dramatically-cut piece flared out at the hips and shoulders, accentuating her impressive frame.
Teaming it with a matching skirt, Helena showed off her quirky side by accessorising with a splash of pink in her hair and an eccentric statement headpiece.
What a waist! The British actress, 50, cut a curvaceous figure in Victorian-inspired tailored jacket and skirt ensemble
Adding a chunky pair of wedge boots, Helena wore her statement red lipstick and accentuated her dark eyes with a dash of eyeliner.
Earlier in the day she was spotted arriving to the film set cutting a much more casual figure.
Dressed in a floral red skirt and a loose-fitting top, the actress wore her hair open and went make-up free.
Preened: Donning a crisp white shirt with a ruffled front, Helena cinched in her minuscule waist with a tailored button-up blazer jacket
Understated: Earlier in the day she was spotted arriving to the film set cutting a much more casual figure
It has been claimed that Sandra will play the ex-con sister of George Clooney's character from the Ocean's trilogy, which kicked off in 2001, and was, in itself, a remake of the 1960 film of the same name.
George, who starred alongside Sandra in 2013's Gravity, is also a producer on the film with his Smokehouse Pictures company he runs with Grant Heslov.
They have kept mum on plot details, though a writer for The Hollywood Reporter Plot has said that the film will reportedly revolve around a heist at the Met Gala.
Ocean's Eight is set to hit theatres on June 8, 2018.
Mysterious plot: It has been claimed that Sandra Bullock will play the ex-con sister of George Clooney's character from the Ocean's trilogy
Star-studded: Rihanna also stars in the spin-off film
Most watched News videos
- Angry NHS worker says she 'hopes Brexiters children get sick'
- Armed gangs fight it out in mass road brawl
- Terrified boy's hilarious reaction to finding spider in canoe
- Pilot saves lives of 439 passengers by narrowly avoiding collision
- Harry Caray calls Cubs World Series win in stirring Bud ad
- ISIS militants in horrific public executions across middle east
- 'I have no answer': Meghan Markle flops British knowledge quiz
- Trump ad slams Hillary Clinton for connection to 'pervert' Weiner
- Shocking moment Kumbuka tries to smash glass at London Zoo
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'Cannot afford to have more of the same' Melania campaigns in PA
- Mum leaves kids alone and they cover themselves with talc