Hey Everybody! 5 Seconds Of Summer's Ashton Irwin gets cosy with singer Halsey at Halloween party... following split with model Bryana Holly

He's long-term relationship with bikini model Bryana Holly came to a sudden end earlier this year.

Now it seems 5 Seconds Of Summer's Ashton Irwin may have already moved on.

During Halloween celebrations last week, the 22-year-old was pictured getting cosy to singer Halsey - real name Ashley Nicolette Frangipane - at a party in Hollywood.

Scroll down for video 

Moving on? 5SOS drummer Ashton Irwin has sparked speculation of a new relationship after he was pictured getting cosy to singer Halsey at a party in Hollywood last weekend

After a range of pictures of the pair were posted to social media, fans of the Australian punk rocker went into meltdown mode.

'Halsey and Ashton Irwin at a Halloween party together is everything I needed in my life. Thanks based god,' one Twitter user tweeted.

Another published: 'If Ashton Irwin and Halsey are dating I swear I will nut my pants (sic).'

Happy together: In the circulated photos, the pair wrapped their arms around each other while they beamed with happiness, showing off wide smiles

Inseparable: The speculation of Ashton and Halsey being the latest 'it' couple comes after they attended The 1975's LA gig together earlier last month

In the circulated photos, the pair are seen wrapping their arms around one another while posing for the camera.

In the snaps, they both beamed with happiness, showing off wide smiles.

The speculation of Ashton and Halsey being the latest 'it' couple comes after they attended The 1975's LA gig together earlier last month.

Onto the next blonde: The drummer's rumoured new relationship with Halsey (L) comes five months after he split from long term girlfriend Bryana Holly (R)

Over: Ashton confirmed his split with the blonde beauty in June, months after they travelled to Australia together to spend some downtime with his family

Back in August, crazed 5SOS fans sparked speculation the drummer and Bryana had rekindled their romance after the model's phone was allegedly hacked.

Following the hacking, never-seen before images of them surfaced the internet with many social media accounts claiming the phone was 'filled with photos' of the pair.

At the time, Bryana denied the phone hacking.

Ashton confirmed his split with the blonde beauty in June, months after they travelled to Australia together to spend some downtime with his family.

Daily Mail Australia has reached out to Ashton for comment.  

Down time: Ashton (middle) is currently enjoying some time in the US as 5SOS take a break after wrapping their world-tour in October

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

Who is this week's top commenter? Find out now