Going the whole hog! The Footy Show's Erin Molan shows off her trim pins in a thigh high split dress as she tucks into a pulled pork sandwich at street fair
She keeps a busy schedule between her hit sports panel show and regular radio and event appearances.
But the Footy Show's Erin Molan enjoyed some downtime on Saturday as she soaked up the sun at the Double Bay street fair.
The blonde beauty was spotted enjoying a pulled pork sandwich and reading the papers in Sydney's luxurious eastern suburbs.
Scroll down for video
Grabbing a bite: Footy Show host Erin Molan enjoyed a pulled pork sandwich as she strolled through the Double Bay street fair on Saturday
She strolled past clothes shops with the delicious snack, and was seen licking the extra flavour off her fingers as she walked along.
The blonde beauty wandered by the dress store without looking in, seemingly more than happy with her current wardrobe.
Erin looked relaxed in a blue and white printed maxi dress with a high neckline.
Finger-lickin' good! The television presenter was seen licking the extra flavouring off her fingers as she perused the markets
No time to waste! Even as she tried to shop, the blonde beauty was distracted constantly by her phone
The summery frock showed off the 34-year-old's svelte figure, a thigh high split in the dress putting her trim pins on display.
Her blonde locks were pulled back off her face and secured into a high ponytail.
She accessorised the look with a pair of oversized sunglasses and a large Louis Vuitton tote bag.
To complete the beachy outfit, Erin wore thongs on her feet, showcasing her painted black toenails.
Girl on a mission: Erin appeared to be focused as she navigated of the market stalls
Putting her best foot forward! A thigh high split in the 34-year-old's dress showed off her trim pins
At one point, Erin sat down in the shade to read the newspaper, but once again appeared to be more invested in her phone, which she stared at behind the paper.
It is possible the ambitious blonde could have been working, with Erin recently revealing the impressive steps she took to secure herself a spot on television.
She told The Daily Telegraph that she contacted the boss of a local TV station on a weekly basis to ask for a chance after a bad job interview.
'They never called me back,' she explained.
'But every week for about six months I would write an email to the boss, Steve Henderson: "I know I wasn't great. Please give me a shot?"'
Still on the phone: As Erin sat in the shade to read the paper, she still could not help but check her phone
Most watched News videos
- Donald Trump dramatically rushed off stage by secret service
- 'You should be my biggest fan' Gina Miller tells Farage
- Female student loses it and beats student over RINGTONE
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- 'My dad OWNS your a***': School teacher hurls abuse at doorman
- Alec Baldwin's Trump kisses the FBI, Putin and the KKK on SNL
- Woman kicks man to the floor after he gropes her in supermarket
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- 'You should be ashamed of yourself': Leanne Wood to Farage
- Dog gets a big surprise when he eats a rather sour sweet
- Shocking moment lorry driver using his mobile kills family
- The paw that rocks the cradle: Dog gently soothes baby