Her leading men! Olivia Wilde keeps it casual for outing with Jason Sudeikis and son Otis... as newborn daughter Daisy stays home
She just gave birth three weeks ago.
And while Olivia Wilde has been busy doting on newborn daughter Daisy, she spent some time with the men in her life on Saturday.
The 32-year-old couldn't stop smiling as she stepped out with fiance Jason Sudeikis and their two-year-old son Otis in New York City.
Three of a kind: Perhaps Olivia Wilde and fiance Jason Sudeikis simply needed a break from caring for an infant when they stepped out with only two-year-old son Otis on Saturday
The House star opted for a very casual outfit consisting of a black T-shirt layered under a fleece-trimmed jacket, and some loose-fitting black jeans which she cuffed at the ankle.
A pair of black slip-on sneakers were no doubt a comfortable choice for the walk.
She hid her brunette locks under a knit beanie, and shielded her eyes with a pair of large cat eye-style sunglasses.
Fiance Jason, 41, also looked quite laid-back in a lightweight black coat, ribbed sweater and jeans.
Nothing fancy: The 32-year-old House star opted for a very casual outfit consisting of a black t-shirt layered under a fleece-trimmed jacket, and some loose-fitting black jeans which she cuffed at the ankle
It seemed as though he coordinated some aspects of his outfit though, as his light blue baseball cap appeared to match his light blue and white Nike sneakers.
The SNL star also sported a pair of amber-lensed aviator sunglasses and a vintage-style camera around his neck.
Son Otis looked like he took his low-key style cues from his parents, as he rocked a pale blue sweatshirt, khaki pants and some red slip-on sneakers.
He also wore a green and yellow striped beanie to keep warm.
Tourist? Fiance Jason, 41, also looked quite laid-back in a lightweight black coat, ribbed sweater and jeans
It appeared that the family had quite a bit of fun while they were out, with Otis even apparently getting in a little hide-and-seek with mom Olivia.
At one point Otis looked to have found a prime hiding spot underneath a sandwich board sign, though mom quickly located him.
Olivia announced Daisy's birth on October 11 with a sweet Instagram photo of the baby, along with the caption: 'There goes the neighborhood. Daisy Josephine Sudeikis. Born, like a boss, on #internationaldayofthegirl.'
Found ya! At one point Otis looked to have found a prime hiding spot underneath a sandwich board sign, though mom quickly located him
New addition: Olivia just gave birth three weeks ago to daughter Daisy
Most watched News videos
- 'You should be my biggest fan' Gina Miller tells Farage
- Donald Trump dramatically rushed off stage by secret service
- Female student loses it and beats student over RINGTONE
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- 'My dad OWNS your a***': School teacher hurls abuse at doorman
- Alec Baldwin's Trump kisses the FBI, Putin and the KKK on SNL
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Woman kicks man to the floor after he gropes her in supermarket
- 'You should be ashamed of yourself': Leanne Wood to Farage
- Dog gets a big surprise when he eats a rather sour sweet
- Shocking moment lorry driver using his mobile kills family
- The paw that rocks the cradle: Dog gently soothes baby