Wedding time! Molly Sims, 43, shows off her pregnant belly in sexy blue dress as she attends a friend’s nuptials with her husband
She announced her third pregnancy in August.
And on Saturday, Molly Sims was radiant in a flowing, blue gown as she attended a pal Tracy O'Conner's wedding with husband Scott Stuber, 47.
The mum-of-three proudly showed off her growing belly as she cradled her bump for a picture with her hubby of five years.
Glowing: On Saturday, Molly Sims, 43, was radiant in a flowing, blue gown as she attended pal Tracy O'Connor's wedding with husband Scott Stuber, 47
In the snap, the supermodel wore a printed, bohemian style dress and sparkling chandelier earrings.
Molly, 43, wore her blonde locks in soft waves. For make-up, Molly chose to accentuate her cheekbones with a bright pink blush, lined eyes and a pale lip.
Her film producer husband looked dapper in a coordinating blue suit.
'My tall drink of water. <3 him,' she wrote.
'Blondesmaids': Molly shared a snap of the lovely beauties who made up the bridal party
'Happily Ever After': She also gave her followers a look at the couple of the hour
The Las Vegas actress was a bridesmaid for friend Tracy O'Connor's wedding.
Her host and writer pal co-authored Molly's book, The Everyday Supermodel, which was released last year.
Molly shared a snap of the lovely batch of blondes who made up the bridal party, as well as a photo of the couple of the hour.
'Blondesmaids,' she wrote under the photo of the wedding party.
Happy family: The blonde beauty is mum to son Brooks Alan, four, daughter Scarlett May, one, and her unborn child. She is pictured in July in the Hamptons
The natural beauty is mum to son Brooks Alan, four, daughter Scarlett May, one, and her unborn child.
The Operation Smile ambassador keeps her social media followers up to date with her pregnancy via her Youtube channel.
'I decided to freeze my eggs before I met Scott,' she said, and then repeated the process when she got together with her soon-to-be husband.
'We ended up freezing [embryos] about nine months before we got married in September of 2011.'
Her pregnancy journey included multiple fertility treatments, but Molly ultimately conceived each of her children naturally.
Her journey: The Operation Smile ambassador keeps her social media followers up to date with her pregnancy via her Youtube Channel
Most watched News videos
- 'You should be my biggest fan' Gina Miller tells Farage
- Donald Trump dramatically rushed off stage by secret service
- Female student loses it and beats student over RINGTONE
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- 'My dad OWNS your a***': School teacher hurls abuse at doorman
- Alec Baldwin's Trump kisses the FBI, Putin and the KKK on SNL
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Woman kicks man to the floor after he gropes her in supermarket
- 'You should be ashamed of yourself': Leanne Wood to Farage
- Dog gets a big surprise when he eats a rather sour sweet
- Shocking moment lorry driver using his mobile kills family
- The paw that rocks the cradle: Dog gently soothes baby