Busy mom! Gwen Stefani looks stressed as she takes sons to park amid rumours she's finalizing wedding plans with Blake Shelton
Juggling three rambunctious young boys is a job on its own.
And Saturday morning, cool mom Gwen Stefani woke up bright and early Saturday morning to take her sons to the park - even though there are rumors she may be busy planning a wedding.
The family of four decided to spend the morning outdoors playing basketball in Studio City.
Scroll down for video
Busy mom: Gwen Stefani woke up bright and early Saturday morning to take her sons to the park in LA
The Used to Love You singer rocked a shirt that read, 'It's all good,' and threw on what seem to be her new favorite pair of tie dye cuffed jeans - as she also wore them Friday in LA.
The No Doubt frontwoman chose a red jacket and some checkboard slip on Vans shoes and hit the streets with her boys.
Carrying a crossbody purse and her youngest son Apollo - who was wearing some adorable toddler Air Jordans - Gwen looked calm and collected.
Even when Apollo seemed to tug on her ear, the 47-year-old held on tight and kept walking.
Calm and collected: Even when Apollo seemed to tug on her ear, the 47-year-old held on tight and kept walking Saturday morning in Studio City
It seemed that it was Gwen's weekend with the boys, as she shares joint custody of Kingston, 10, Zuma, eight, and Apollo, two, with her ex-husband Gavin Rossdale.
Gwen recently revealed to Glamour magazine that splitting from husband Gavin Rossdale and starting a new romance with her Voice co-star have changed her for the better.
'Sometimes to be woken up again in life, you need to go through some really bad, hard times. I feel like I got woken up this year,'she said.
Mommy's time: It seemed that it was Gwen's weekend with the boys, as she shares joint custody of Kingston, 10, Zuma, eight, and Apollo, two, with her ex-husband Gavin Rossdale
Snacky: Two-year old Apollo seemed much more interested in his snack than in basketball
The blonde beauty admitted that she had felt like a 'failure' when her 13-year marriage imploded last August, and described her new relationship with Blake, 40, as 'an unexpected gift.'
There are rumors she may be getting married before the end of the year.
UsWeekly claimed this week that she and Blake , who divorced Miranda Lambert last year, are quietly finalizing plans to tie the knot.
Will he make her Gwen Shelton? UsWeekly claimed this week that she and Blake , who divorced Miranda Lambert last year, are quietly finalizing plans to tie the knot
Most watched News videos
- 'You should be my biggest fan' Gina Miller tells Farage
- Donald Trump dramatically rushed off stage by secret service
- Female student loses it and beats student over RINGTONE
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- 'My dad OWNS your a***': School teacher hurls abuse at doorman
- Alec Baldwin's Trump kisses the FBI, Putin and the KKK on SNL
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Woman kicks man to the floor after he gropes her in supermarket
- 'You should be ashamed of yourself': Leanne Wood to Farage
- Dog gets a big surprise when he eats a rather sour sweet
- Shocking moment lorry driver using his mobile kills family
- The paw that rocks the cradle: Dog gently soothes baby