Baby after The Block? Julia and Sasha reveal their plans to start a family... as they slam Australia's 'embarrassing' same-sex marriage laws
They've spent the last three months working on The Block.
And as the finale for the reality series approaches, Melbourne couple Julia and Sasha are looking to the future and revealing their plans to start a family together.
'It's something we talk about,' property stylist Julia, 31, told New Idea of having children.
Scroll down for video
Family plans: The Block's Julia and Sasha have revealed having children is 'always up for discussion'
Her partner Sasha, 43, added that having children is 'always up for discussion,' however, the pair are focusing on the finish line of the Channel Nine show for the time being.
Meanwhile, the fiery couple have also revealed that they are hopeful they'll be able to wed one day if Australia's laws prohibiting same-sex marriage change.
'It's kind of embarrassing that it's not legal. It seems very bizarre to us,' Julia told the publication.
Talking marriage: The Melbourne couple have also slammed Australia's same-sex marriage laws, saying it's 'embarrassing' that they can't legally tie the knot
Staying focused: The fiery couple are remaining focused on the finish line as the reality series finale approaches this week
Meanwhile, the gruelling renovations competition has certainly taken its toll on the couple both mentally and physically.
Last month, software account executive Sasha revealed she was rushed to hospital by Julia in the middle of the night.
'I went to emergency and was put on a drip with some morphine,' the blonde said.
'I think I woke Julia up around one o'clock and said, "you need to take me to the hospital,"' Sasha said in a piece-to-camera.
Taking its toll: The competition has put a strain on the couple both mentally and physically, with Sasha being rushed to hospital while working on site just last month
She was also seen on site of The Block and looking worse for wear, saying doctors think she has food poisoning.
Holding a bucket in case she spewed, Sasha said she was feeling 'really average'.
She then became bed-ridden after her hospital visit and had to rest up in her and Julia's apartment for an entire day.
She added in a piece-to-camera how unfortunate it was for her to fall ill on site, saying: 'It's not fun on The Block, because there is no plumbing!'
Read more: Julia and Sasha's full interview appears in this week's New Idea
Most watched News videos
- 'You should be my biggest fan' Gina Miller tells Farage
- Donald Trump dramatically rushed off stage by secret service
- Female student loses it and beats student over RINGTONE
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- 'My dad OWNS your a***': School teacher hurls abuse at doorman
- Alec Baldwin's Trump kisses the FBI, Putin and the KKK on SNL
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Woman kicks man to the floor after he gropes her in supermarket
- Dog gets a big surprise when he eats a rather sour sweet
- 'You should be ashamed of yourself': Leanne Wood to Farage
- Shocking moment lorry driver using his mobile kills family
- The paw that rocks the cradle: Dog gently soothes baby