Travelling in style! Kate Upton wears chic black leather jacket and fitted checkered trousers as she lands in LA
From Sports Illustrated to LAX airport, Kate Upton still brings a wow factor with her every move.
The 24-year-old model arrived at the airport terminal on Sunday sporting a chic black leather jacket and checkered trousers.
She appeared to be in a good mood as she made her way to her ride surrounded by security.
Scroll down for video
Touched down: Kate Upton arrived in style on Sunday as she made her way out of LAX airport
Known for her curvaceous figure and winning smile, Kate did not disappoint as she flaunted her endless legs.
The blonde beauty also opted for a tan-coloured sweater which was tucked into her patterned skinny trousers, as well as a black belt.
To top off the look, The Other Woman actress pulled her locks back in a bun as she wore black sunglasses and pointed flats.
Wearing a crossbody bag over her shoulder, Kate also pulled her small black suitcase by her side.
Legs for days: The 24-year-old model opted for a chic black leather jacket and patterned skinny pants that displayed her endless legs
High spirits! The blonde bombshell appeared to be in a pleasant mood as she made her way to her airport ride
Sincerity: Kate thanked security for escorting her out of the airport
The model - who is engaged to MLB player Justin Verlander since May of this year - recently spoke to Glamour about her career and how she finds her confidence.
'Where I grew up, it was considered a great thing to have a curvy body to fill out a bathing suit. For that to be a negative was so confusing to me,' Kate said. 'There are so many different directions you can take in the modeling industry, so many ways to be successful.'
She added about her first major magazine issues for Vogue and Sports Illustrated: 'That was a really cool moment...I wanted to show that you shouldn’t conform, you should be the best you, the healthiest you. You shouldn’t always try to change yourself, because then how are we going to tell anybody apart?'
Wedding bells? Kate and her fiance Justin Verlander posed together last week at LACMA Art and Film Gala; the couple have been together since 2011 and got engaged in May of this year
Besides Kate's successful modeling career, she will also appear in two films this year alone.
She stars in Wild Man and The Layover, which also features William H. Macy and Molly Shannon.
The Michigan-born beauty will also star alongside Zac Efron, the Franco brothers and Bryan Cranston in the comedic-drama, The Masterpiece.
Coming soon: The successful model will be seen Wild Man and The Layover this year as well as The Masterpiece alongside Zac Efron the Franco brothers and Bryan Cranston
Most watched News videos
- 'You should be my biggest fan' Gina Miller tells Farage
- Donald Trump dramatically rushed off stage by secret service
- Female student loses it and beats student over RINGTONE
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- 'My dad OWNS your a***': School teacher hurls abuse at doorman
- Alec Baldwin's Trump kisses the FBI, Putin and the KKK on SNL
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Woman kicks man to the floor after he gropes her in supermarket
- Dog gets a big surprise when he eats a rather sour sweet
- 'You should be ashamed of yourself': Leanne Wood to Farage
- Shocking moment lorry driver using his mobile kills family
- The paw that rocks the cradle: Dog gently soothes baby