Happy in Hollywood! Lily Collins looks in high spirits while making a coffee run dressed in a comfy denim jacket
From posing on the red carpet to grabbing a coffee, she knows how to make versatile fashion statements.
Cheerful Lily Collins was seen leaving the gym in Los Angeles on Sunday showcasing her svelte figure in a trendy denim jacket and leggings.
The 27-year-old actress - who recently stunned in a floor-length black gown on Saturday evening - took it a level down with her casual yet chic attire.
Scroll down for video
Coffee to go! Lily Collins strutted down the streets of LA on Sunday dressed in comfortable yet chic attire as she grabbed an iced coffee after the gym
The British beauty appeared to be in a pleasant mood as she strolled the streets with her large iced coffee in her hands.
Lily threw her dark tresses up in a messy high bun, pulled back by oversize sunglasses, and paired it with a white tee that she rolled up along her midriff.
She went with dark grey patterned leggings, a blue denim jacket and multicolored trainers to top off the look.
The Lancome ambassador stepped out with a make-up free look, showing off her natural beauty.
All smiles: The 27-year-old star wore a rolled up white tee that she paired with a denim blue jacket and grey leggings
Always stylish: The Mirror Mirror star topped off her look with a high messy bun, black sunglasses and colored sneakers
Fresh face: The Lancome ambassador decided to go make-up free, showing off her flawless natural beauty
The daughter of Phil Collins has been hitting the red carpets as of late, in anticipation of her upcoming Warren Beatty film, Rules Don't Apply.
On Saturday, Lily stunned at the GO Campaign Gala in Los Angeles wearing a jaw-dropping backless feature.
The Mirror Mirror star also wowed with her co-star Alden Ehrenreich at the Museum Of The Moving Image 30th Annual Salute honoring Warren, who is playing the infamous Howard Hughes in his feature.
Glam: The daughter of Phil Collins stunned Saturday evening at the GO Campaign Gala in a jaw-dropping black backless feature
Fashionista: Lily - who is appearing in Warren Beatty's upcoming film Rules Don't Apply - cuddled up with her co-star Alden Ehrenreich at last week's event honoring Warren
The picture follows an unconventional love story of an aspiring actress, her determined driver, and the eccentric billionaire who they work for.
Other big names appearing in the movie, which comes out on November 23, include Alec Baldwin, Matthew Broderick and Martin Sheen.
Lily is also set to appear in three films in 2017 titled Okja, Halo of Stars and To The Bone.
Most watched News videos
- 'You should be my biggest fan' Gina Miller tells Farage
- Donald Trump dramatically rushed off stage by secret service
- Female student loses it and beats student over RINGTONE
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- 'My dad OWNS your a***': School teacher hurls abuse at doorman
- Alec Baldwin's Trump kisses the FBI, Putin and the KKK on SNL
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Woman kicks man to the floor after he gropes her in supermarket
- Dog gets a big surprise when he eats a rather sour sweet
- 'You should be ashamed of yourself': Leanne Wood to Farage
- Shocking moment lorry driver using his mobile kills family
- The paw that rocks the cradle: Dog gently soothes baby