Bride and groom? Tori Spelling's children accidentally look like they're ready to wed during Halloween mix up
For this week's Flashback Friday, Tori Spelling only had to go back four days.
The 43-year-old uploaded an Instagram post of 'my two oldest babies,' nine-year-old Liam and eight-year-old Stella, all dressed up for Halloween.
In her caption, she admitted that though this wasn't the intention, 'In the photo together they actually look like a bride and groom.'
'My oldest babies look so beautiful!': For her Flashback Friday, Tori Spelling posted an image of her eight-year-old Stella dressed as Lewis Carroll's White Queen and her nine-year-old Liam as 'a "shadow assassin,"' though she admitted 'they actually look like a bride and groom'
As the daughter of Aaron Spelling explained, 'Stella was The White Queen from Alice In Wonderland ( vintage dress find for $25 that Stella and I DIY'd) and Liam was a "shadow assassin"- his words.'
Brother and sister held hands in the photo, and her mother closed out her caption with a wistful: 'They grow up so fast...'
Stella's White Queen outfit seemed to have been loosely based on the character's appearance when Anne Hathaway played her in the 2010 Tim Burton film adaptation of Alice In Wonderland.
'I have a #SWEET spot for DIY #mommyandme costumes': The Stori Telling author also made her four-year-old son Finn's M&M costume
'My girl Hattie is #sweet as #cottoncandy': An earlier post revealed the 43-year-old had dressed her five-year-old daughter Hattie as a candy floss
In addition to the white dress, which was similarly frilly to the one that appeared onscreen, the tyke had popped wig of long, wavy white hair onto her head.
Meanwhile, though Liam's outfit consisted mostly of a jumpsuit painted to look like a tuxedo, there were hints of the ninja assassin too: black gloves and what appeared to be a black face mask held in one hand.
The Stori Telling author and her husband Dean McDermott also have a five-year-old daughter called Hattie and a four-year-old son called Finn.
'DIY costume fit for a pregger!': Her own DIY look was as a gumball machine, the treat-filled sphere sitting atop her baby bump
Last month, they revealed via People that they're expecting yet another baby, per Spelling 'a total surprise.'
She's got rather an affinity for, as she calls them 'DIY' (Do It Yourself). Previous Instagram posts had shown Finn dressed as an M&M, Hattie as a candy floss.
The mother-to-be herself was decked out as a gumball machine, the treat-filled sphere perched atop her burgeoning bump.
'A total surprise': The daughter of Aaron Spelling is expecting her fifth child by her husband Dean McDermott
Most watched News videos
- 'You should be my biggest fan' Gina Miller tells Farage
- Donald Trump dramatically rushed off stage by secret service
- Female student loses it and beats student over RINGTONE
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- 'My dad OWNS your a***': School teacher hurls abuse at doorman
- Alec Baldwin's Trump kisses the FBI, Putin and the KKK on SNL
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Woman kicks man to the floor after he gropes her in supermarket
- Dog gets a big surprise when he eats a rather sour sweet
- 'You should be ashamed of yourself': Leanne Wood to Farage
- Shocking moment lorry driver using his mobile kills family
- The paw that rocks the cradle: Dog gently soothes baby