Laundry day! Johnny Depp's ex Amber Heard goes makep-free as she hits dry cleaners... after giving BFF Cara Delevingne a new tattoo
Amber Heard looked laid back on Monday as she was spotted picking up some clothes at a dry cleaners in Los Angeles.
The young actress donned a pair of khaki trousers, a baggy white tee and a pair of loafers.
The ex of Johnny Depp left her long blonde locks in a tousled and unkempt fashion as she was seen making her way back to her car.
Laundry day! Amber Heard looked laid back and relaxed on Monday as she was spotted picking up some clothes at a dry cleaners in Los Angeles
The Magic Mike star wore minimal make-up for her day out but decided to accessorize with some bangles and rings.
She tried to keep a low profile by adding a pair of designer sunglasses to her chilled look.
Since her separation from actor Johnny Depp, the actress has been spending lots of time with her girlfriends.
She just spent the weekend partying with Paper Towns actress Cara Delevingne.
Casual: The young actress donned a pair of khaki trousers, a baggy white tee and a pair of loafers
Messy hair, don't care: She left her long blonde locks in a tousled and unkempt fashion
Step out like Amber in a pair of leopard print Tory Burch loafers
Amber Heard looked casual and cool as she stepped out in Los Angeles as she ran errands.
The model looked cool in a pair of green loose-fit trousers that she teamed with a white t-shirt. She styled the whole look with a pair of Tory Burch loafers.
These babies are uber chic with a bold leopard print and a glitzy gold embellishment on top.
Snag the same pair as Amber's via the link on the right for $375.
Should you want to get the look for less, we have you covered in the edit below with picks from Mindy Mae, Kate Spade, and Dieppa Restrepo.
The Mindy Mae's are a steal at under $30!
The pair were seen in a photo together before hitting the club.
In the photo Johnny Depp's ex was seen tattooing the 24-year-old model.
The pair hit up the Shamrock Social Club for an ink session on Saturday, with the Magic Mike actress inking the model's arm.
New inking: The pair hit up the Shamrock Social Club for an ink session on Saturday, with the Magic Mike actress inking Cara Delevingne's arm
The next morning they headed to Melrose Trading Post where a mutual friend captured a photo of the three of them.
She captioned the photo: These two sweet babes came by the @melrosetradingpost and stole some of my best #vintage goodies.
Such a fun time with them! Thank you @caradelevingne #amberheard #melrosetradingpost.'
Shopping! The next morning they headed to Melrose Trading Post where a mutual friend captured a photo of the three of them
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic scenes as group of snakes pursue fleeing Iguana
- Funnel web spider all wrapped up after encounter with redback
- Horrific moment child gets crushed underneath falling door
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- Snakes on a plane! Snake appears during Aeromexico flight
- Man creates cosy home made entirely from shipping containers
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Moment furious van driver vents at group of motorcyclists
- Dramatic footage shows police car pursue fleeing drug dealer
- Horrifying moment white 'landowner' stuffs black man in coffin
- Police release footage of Craigslist murderer preparing home
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'