Suits you, Mary! Princess appears to show off shorter hair style as she rugs up in a thick woollen scarf to attend a conference... but is all as it seems?
- Australian-born Princess Mary attended a conference in Copenhagen
- The 44-year-old rugged up against the cold in a thick woollen scarf
- The scarf made her brunette hair frame her face like a perfect bob
- She also wore a wool jacket, black pants and stilettos
The mercury has barely risen above three degrees.
So it's little wonder Princess Mary rugged up in a thick woollen scarf for a recent engagement in Copenhagen.
The Danish royal braced against the autumnal chill in a wool jacket and tailored pants, but the cold did little to dampen her spirits as she smiled for the camera, while appearing to show off a stunning shorter hair style.
Rugged up: Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, 44, appeared to show off a shorter hair style as she wore a thick woollen scarf to attend a conference in Copenhagen
Stylish: The Australian-born royal smiled as she walked inside, her long hair tucked in to her scarf
However, all was not as it seemed as her mid-length brunette hair was actually tucked into her chic scarf.
The Australian-born royal was in Copenhagen to attend The Danish National Centre for Social Research (SFI) conference.
The event was focused on education and vulnerability, and Mary attended on behalf of her own foundation.
Once inside she addressed the crowd, standing behind a podium on stage to make her presentation.
Official business: Mary attended a conference by The Danish National Centre for Social Research
Office attire: The conference focused on education and vulnerability, and once inside the princess addressed the crowd on stage
Mary, who has four children with her husband Prince Frederik, dressed in office attire for the event.
She paired her thick scarf with a dark grey woollen jacket and black trousers, adding a pop of colour with a navy blue shirt.
She finished the look with a black leather handbag from the Italian label Bottega Veneta, and a pair of patent black pumps by Gianvito Rossi.
Ever-stylish: Mary carried a black leather handbag from the Italian label Bottega Veneta and wore a pair of patent Gianvito Rossi pumps
The SFI conducts research and carries out commissioned projects in the area of welfare state policies.
While the centre mainly focuses on matters concerning the Ministry of Social Affairs, it also looks at issues such as employment, economic and family issues and labour market conditions.
They also look at trends concerning the living conditions of the population.
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic scenes as group of snakes pursue fleeing Iguana
- Funnel web spider all wrapped up after encounter with redback
- Horrific moment child gets crushed underneath falling door
- Snakes on a plane! Snake appears during Aeromexico flight
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- Man creates cosy home made entirely from shipping containers
- Moment furious van driver vents at group of motorcyclists
- Dramatic footage shows police car pursue fleeing drug dealer
- Horrifying moment white 'landowner' stuffs black man in coffin
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- Police release footage of Craigslist murderer preparing home