Kim Kardashian, 33, 'spends $21,600 on power facial to go from dull to dazzling' before spring wedding to Kanye West
She's been stepping out with a completely flawless face lately and now we know how she got it.
On Tuesday Life & Style Weekly reported Kim Kardashian, 33, has been spending $21,600 on heavy duty facial sessions at the Sonya Dakar Skin Clinic in LA.
The beauty boot camp, which includes eight sessions, offers such extravagant services as a Diamond Peel.
Flawless: It cost Kim Kardashian - pictured on December 11 - $21,600 for her face to look this perfect, according to a Tuesday report from Life & Style Weekly
Pre-facial: The reality star had uneven skin in November before the treatments began
The weekly also shares the other services the Keeping Up With The Kardashians beauty has been getting.
'Kim gets the acid pee, fitness facial, oxygen facial and light treatments,' a source disclosed.
These procedures generally cost up $2,700 a week.
Stunning on the slopes: While skiing on Monday in Park City, Utah, the fiancée of Kanye West showed off clear and creamy skin
With a massive wedding to Kanye West scheduled to reportedly take place in the spring at The Palace Of Versailles in France, it's no wonder the cover girl is getting her countenance camera ready.
The services 'banish any signs of tired eyes and wrinkles,' according to the publication.
With six-month-old baby North still getting up at night, it's understandable she's been seeking such intensive help.
Killer complexion: On Christmas day the mother to North, aged six months, showed off dreamy skin
No stranger to extreme beauty treatments: In 2011 the 33-year-old got a Vampire Facial while on Kourtney And Kim Take Miami
The procedures seem to be working. When Kim stepped out in Hollywood on November 14, her skin looked uneven with dark circles under her eyes. Her forehead even looked bumpy.
But on December 11 while at the Hollywood Reporter Women In Entertainment Breakfast, her face looked flawless.
And she just keeps looking amazing. On her recent ski trip in Park City, Utah, she looked airbrushed as she rode the slopes in a fur lined jacket.
Kim's face has been making curious improvements in the past few years and Sonya Dakar's treatments might be the explanation.
When she went to the Entourage premiere in January 2006, her skin looked more uneven, less dewy.
Kim has never denied she has gone to extremes for her beauty.
In 2011 she got a Vampire Facial while on Kourtney And Kim Take Miami.
Seven years ago: In June 2006 at the Entourage premiere the fragrance guru had troubled skin
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic scenes as group of snakes pursue fleeing Iguana
- Funnel web spider all wrapped up after encounter with redback
- Horrific moment child gets crushed underneath falling door
- Snakes on a plane! Snake appears during Aeromexico flight
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Man creates cosy home made entirely from shipping containers
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- Moment furious van driver vents at group of motorcyclists
- Dramatic footage shows police car pursue fleeing drug dealer
- Horrifying moment white 'landowner' stuffs black man in coffin
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- Police release footage of Craigslist murderer preparing home
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.