David Beckham can't be missed in a red and white striped shirt as he goes shopping in Tokyo
He's a man of impeccable taste, but David Beckham's look resembled children's book character Where's Wally as he stepped out on Monday.
The well-traveled former England football captain, 41, showed off his trim physique in a red and white rugby shirt for a leisurely shopping trip.
Father-of-four David looked relaxed as he perused the stores in the Ginza shopping area in Tokyo, Japan on Monday.
Scroll down for video
Tokyo bound: Jet-setting football star David Beckham arrived in Tokyo in a stripped shirt that resembled children's book character Where's Wally on Monday
The handsome retired football star beamed as he showed off his laid-back style out and about on his travels.
He teamed his red and white Kent & Curwen English rugby union sweatshirt with a pair of black trousers which revealed his lean legs.
The keen Soul Cycle fan showed off his toned physique in his get-up - proving he can do off duty style just as well as his red carpet look too.
Earning his stripes: Football hero resembles iconic Where's Wolly character as he arrives in Tokyo wearing red and white stripes
Happy shopper: The bearded star wore his honey locks in a smart quiff as he stepped out on Monday
Tattooed hunk: David showed off his many inkings by leaving his shirt collar open
The bearded star wore his honey locks in a smart quiff, simultaneously showing off his many rugged inkings by leaving his shirt collar open.
Making the most of the sunny weather, he went out without a jacket and let his bright shirt do the talking on his day out.
Meanwhile it has been the former Manchester United ace's second trip to Tokyo in five weeks.
He was there in September with BFF David Gardner, just after the launch of his H&M range in LA.
The sportsman has certainly got a taste for the local cuisine too after dining out at some of his favourite restaurants.
He took to Instagram to share one shot, and captioned it: 'Another amazing meal with Jiro San.... Feel very lucky to have eaten here twice in 5 weeks.. Thank you x #tokyo.'
Daddy cool! Making the most of the sunny weather, he went out without a jacket and let his bright shirt do the talking on his day out
Thank you Tokyo! David loved meeting new pal Jiro San at his favourite eaterie in Japan
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic scenes as group of snakes pursue fleeing Iguana
- Funnel web spider all wrapped up after encounter with redback
- Horrific moment child gets crushed underneath falling door
- Snakes on a plane! Snake appears during Aeromexico flight
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Man creates cosy home made entirely from shipping containers
- Moment furious van driver vents at group of motorcyclists
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- Horrifying moment white 'landowner' stuffs black man in coffin
- Dramatic footage shows police car pursue fleeing drug dealer
- Police release footage of Craigslist murderer preparing home