Iggy Azalea shows off flawless visage in makeup-free selfie... after previously confessing to plastic surgery
Iggy Azalea has previously confessed to getting a nose job and a breast augmentation, although fans have suspected she may have done more.
And on Monday, The X Factor Australia judge showed off her flawless, surgically-enhanced beauty - without the aid of makeup - in a bare-faced selfie.
'#No makeup Mondays,' wrote the 26-year-old, before adding: 'Relaxing before XFactor.'
Scroll down for video
'#No makeup Mondays!' Iggy Azalea showed off her 'natural' beauty in a makeup-free selfie on Monday (left), She's usually seen dolled up (right)
The Mullumbimby-born bombshell certainly stunned with her perfectly straight nose and plump pout.
The former hitmaker has always been open about her love of the surgeon's scalpel.
Speaking to Ellen back in April, she said: 'I think it's a personal choice and anybody, man or woman, they should be able to make an informed decision. And if you want to change something, then that's up to you.'
Au naturel? The Mullumbimby-born bombshell certainly stunned with her perfectly straight nose and plump pout
Before and after: The 26-year-old, who has confessed to a nose job before, looks unrecognisable now (right) compared to her 2012 self (left)
She added: 'I changed my nose and I got boobs. I didn't have boobs before, I just had nipples, and now I have breasts. Thought I could use some — that would be a good addition.'
The Fancy star previously urged other celebrities to follow her lead by being more open about their procedures.
Speaking to Elle Canada in March, she said: 'I think, in 2016, people should be more accepting of the fact that both famous and non-famous women are having cosmetic procedures.'
'I changed my nose and I got boobs!' The blonde beauty recently took a selfie with the plastic surgeon who did her breast augmentation
Who's that girl? Iggy in 2012 (left) sported smaller lips and breasts, and a larger, slightly crooked nose compared to now (right)
'That's just the reality. And I think more people need to admit that s--- so it doesn't have to be so taboo — because we're all doing it anyway.'
With her music career winding down, the blonde beauty is currently focused on her new career as a professional TV talent judge on The X Factor Australia.
She's also working on her sophomore album, Digital Distortion, although it's currently unclear when it will be released following several delays.
'I think, in 2016, people should be more accepting of the fact that both famous and non-famous women are having cosmetic procedures,' Iggy previously told Elle Canada
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic scenes as group of snakes pursue fleeing Iguana
- Funnel web spider all wrapped up after encounter with redback
- Horrific moment child gets crushed underneath falling door
- Snakes on a plane! Snake appears during Aeromexico flight
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Man creates cosy home made entirely from shipping containers
- Moment furious van driver vents at group of motorcyclists
- Paw-somely cute moment Belle the dog gives kisses to baby boy
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- Horrifying moment white 'landowner' stuffs black man in coffin
- Dramatic footage shows police car pursue fleeing drug dealer
- Police release footage of Craigslist murderer preparing home