TOTTENHAM v QPR: Adebayor faces fitness test with Naughton expected to shake off injury
Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas has to decide whether to recall Brad Friedel or stick with Hugo Lloris in goal for Sunday's Barclays Premier League game against QPR.
Spurs will test striker Emmanuel Adebayor (hamstring) over the next 48 hours to see if he can play any part in the game while Villas-Boas expects Kyle Naughton to be fit despite the defender injuring his right foot against Lazio on Thursday.
Mid-week knock: Kyle Naughton suffered a foot injury against Lazio
Scott Parker (achilles), Heurelho Gomes (ankle), Jake Livermore (groin), Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Younes Kaboul (both knee) are out.
Provisional squad: Lloris, Friedel, Cudicini, Gallas, Dawson, Walker, Vertonghen, Caulker, Naughton, Bale, Lennon, Sandro, Jenas, Dembele, Dempsey, Sigurdsson, Carroll, Townsend, Defoe, Adebayor.
Most watched Sport videos
- Hilarious: Jose Mourinho slaps a football off a freestyler's head
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- This is how Cristiano Ronaldo works out to build his leg muscles
- July 2016: Luke Shaw says it's a 'fresh start' under Mourinho
- Luke Shaw says it's a 'fresh start' under Mourinho
- Filipinos elated after hero Pacquiao wins comeback fight
- Rochdale striker Calvin Andrew sickening elbow on Peter Clarke
- Ronaldo jumps out of his skin as he's pranked by Ricardo Quaresma
- 'Formidable foe': Scotland manager Strachan on England match
- Premier League round-up: Liverpool hit 6 Chelsea thrash Everton
- Blac Chyna shows off her new Yeezy collection on Snapchat