What happened? Jared Leto shares bizarre photo of bandaged fingers that appear to be chopped on Snapchat
It looks like Jared Leto might have to take a break from playing guitar for a while... and maybe forever.
The 30 Seconds To Mars frontman shared a bizarre photo to Snapchat on Monday without any explanation.
The picture shows a left hand with the pinky and ring finger bandage, but the snap only shows the first to knuckles of the fingers creating the appearance of a maiming.
What happened? It looks like Jared Leto might have to take a break from playing guitar for a while... and maybe forever
An explanation so far has not been made as to the severity of the apparent injuries.
Meanwhile, Leto is set to star as eccentric pop art icon Andy Warhol in an upcoming biopic.
Leto's representative has confirmed a Hollywood Reporter story on the project.
Terence Winter is set to write the screenplay.
The 30 Seconds To Mars frontman shared a bizarre photo to Snapchat on Monday without any explanation (seen here at the Golden Globes last year)
Winter is a former writer for HBO's The Sopranos and was nominated for an Oscar for his screenplay for Martin Scorsese's, The Wolf of Wall Street.
Leto has a history of taking on challenging roles.
He won an Academy Award in 2014 for his portrayal of a transgender woman with AIDS in Dallas Buyers Club.
He also played John Lennon's assassin, Mark David Chapman, in 2007's Chapter 27 and appeared as the Joker in Suicide Squad this summer
Warhol died in 1987 at the age of 58.
Most watched News videos
- Dramatic scenes as group of snakes pursue fleeing iguana
- Car dramatically crashes into a cyclist at a roundabout
- Is this the creepy moment the corpse of a girl OPENS her eyes?
- Snakes on a plane! Snake appears during Aeromexico flight
- Horrific moment child gets crushed underneath falling door
- Comedian Jon Stewart: 'Trump is a draft dodging orange Groundhog!'
- Mother shaves daughters hair after she 'bullies cancer girl'
- 'I have no answer': Meghan Markle flops British knowledge quiz
- Idiot jihadi firing rifle falls off bonnet of a car
- Funnel web spider all wrapped up after encounter with redback
- Cookie the cat clearly doesn't like to be brushed by owner
- Paul Connolly sends his team undercover to buy a fake ID card