GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Phasing out the Fogles! Prince William distances himself from Ben Fogle and his wife
They have been friends for five years but now I hear whispers that Prince William is ‘phasing out’ Ben Fogle and his wife Marina.
Royal insiders tell me William fears TV presenter and adventurer Fogle, 43, is too often encouraged to talk about him in public and thinks it’s best to put some distance between them.
They are not thought to have seen each other since September.
Scroll down for video
Royal insiders tell me William fears TV presenter and adventurer Fogle, 43, is too often encouraged to talk about him in public
I hear whispers that Prince William is ‘phasing out’ Ben Fogle and his wife Marina
Marina had grown close to Kate after their children shared play dates, but they too have seen little of each other of late.
‘William feels his name crops up in Ben’s media appearances too often to be tasteful,’ says my source.
‘Ben is being kept at arm’s length for now.’
That’s him off the Christmas card list then!
Tracey Emin’s beloved mother Pamela Cashin has passed away at 88, I am sorry to report.
Artist Tracey, 53, ventured out last week to Annabel’s nightclub where she shared the news with friends, telling them she was struggling without her supportive mother who appeared in a video installation for her 1997 show I Need Art Like I Need God.
Filming for the new movie Paddington 2 began in London last week – and my marmalade-sarnie-munching movie sources tell me the budget will be a whopping ten times bigger than the original movie.
The blockbuster is said to be costing £210 million – even more than a Harry Potter film.
Stars Hugh Bonneville and Julie Walters may not be aware they’re working with such huge sums.
Filming for the new movie Paddington 2 began in London last week - and the budget will be a whopping ten times bigger than the original movie
When my spies saw scenes being shot last week, Paddington was just a plastic head on a stick as he chased a bike down a road in London’s trendy Little Venice.
Fear not: The big money is going on computer wizardry that brings him to life on screen.
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Obama and Trump sit down to discuss the transfer of power
- Three-month-old baby appears to say 'I love you' to mother