Eating for two! Pregnant Natalie Portman stocks up on healthy groceries while out in LA
As her due date nears, Natalie Portman seems to be sticking to a clean, organic diet.
Saturday morning, the 35-year-old Black Swan starlet was spotted outside of Whole Foods in Los Feliz with a cart full of groceries.
Foregoing the glamour while running errands, as every woman - especially pregnant - is entitled to do, the Oscar winner opted for a comfortable, athletic look.
Scroll down for video
Eating for two: Natalie Portman was spotted shopping at Whole Foods in Los Feliz on Saturday morning
Make like Natalie and go for Dior and snag a Diorama bag
Natalie Portman is looking understated and comfortable as she did some shopping in Los Angeles and the Black Swan starlet sure is starting to show from her pregnancy. We love her style and even when running errands the starlet chose a chic Christian Dior Diorama bag to carry all her precious belongings.
Sadly for us, Dior only sell their handbags via their beautiful brick-and-mortar boutiques so click right to find the closest one to you.
Should you want a similar bag to Natalie's for less, we have you covered in the edit below with picks from Stella McCartney to Botkier.
Go for the Alexander Wang pick if you feel like a splurge!
The mom-of-one -- who kept her pregnancy under wraps until September -- wore a tight black sweater that showcased her blossoming bump, a pair of grey sweat pants, and some blue sneakers.
The Thor actress wore a black structured shoulder purse with chain strap and tinted black sunglasses that were the only hint of high fashion in Saturday's comfy outfit.
Her brown tresses were neat and clean, parted down the middle and straight.
Paying for health: The actress stocked her cart full of green vegetables
Natural beauty: Even in sweatpants and no makeup, Portman is one of Hollywood's finest
She left all makeup and jewelry at home for her quick shopping trip.
The Academy Award actress stuffed her bags so full with green vegetables they could be seen spilling out.
The Israeli-born actress is already mother to five-year-old Aleph, whom she had with French choreographer husband Benjamin Millipied - so she's not new to eating healthily for a baby.
Nautical: Stripes suited her as she dressed up her baby bump to the Israel Film Festival Gala in Beverly Hills on Wednesday
Earlier this week, Natalie glammed up and made the case for wearing stripes while pregnant at the 30th Israel Film Festival Gala in Beverly Hills.
Portman's next role sees her as First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy in Pablo Larraín's biopic Jackie.
The sixties-set drama - starring Peter Sarsgaard, Billy Crudup, and John Hurt - hits US theaters December 2 and UK theaters January 20.
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Obama and Trump sit down to discuss the transfer of power
- Three-month-old baby appears to say 'I love you' to mother