'It will be used a number of times throughout the series': Producers 'build secret sex cave' in push for jungle romance on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
ITV bosses have reportedly built a secret sex cave for contestants on the forthcoming sixteenth series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
The Australian set will feature a purpose built cave next to the jungle shower for Bushtucker Trials, but insiders hope the current crop of celebrities will be tempted to get frisky in the intimate space and spice up the show.
Producer Oli Nash told the Daily Star: 'Next door to the shower is a secret cave which will be hidden behind a locked door. It will be used a number of times throughout the series for our celebrities.
Scroll down for video
Racy: ITV bosses have reportedly built a secret sex cave for contestants on the forthcoming sixteenth series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
'Inside it is just a plain cave with a bench but we will be using it throughout the series for various events. The floor's a bit hard - but it can be used for romance.'
A source added: 'The celebrities won't know it is there and some of them will be sent into the cave when they least expect it. Some of them may be put together and others may have to do trials on their own. It is going to make for brilliant TV.'
The only single celebrities in the jungle this year are Carol Vorderman, 55, and Joel Dommett, 30 - who recently admitted to loving older women.
Ulterior motive: The Australian set will feature a purpose built cave next to the jungle shower for Bushtucker Trials, but insiders hope the current crop of celebrities will be tempted to get frisky in the intimate space and spice up the show
He said: 'When I was 22 I dated a 34 year old. It was very exciting. I think it's just nice because older ladies they're sorted. They've sorted their life.
'But dating anyone that's older than you it means it's just nice cause they've got their s**t together and it's taken them a while and they know what they want. And it's lovely.'
Joel will enter the Australian jungle with his fellow camp-mates when the show returns on Sunday evening.
Ready to mingle! Carol Vorderman is one of only two single celebrities in this year's camp
The group were recently sorted into teams for a terrifying challenge that involved walking a narrow plank suspended atop Focus Tower in Surfers’ Paradise on Australia’s Gold Coast.
The group had to decide who would be living in luxury and who would be left to their own devices in the jungle, as they competed in the series' first task.
A tweet. posted later that day from contestant Jordan Banjo suggested he had passed the task.
'The bad news was that he had to walk a plank 32 storeys up in the air!! The good news is Jords got his team!' he wrote.
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Obama and Trump sit down to discuss the transfer of power
- Three-month-old baby appears to say 'I love you' to mother