Ashley Tisdale and Christopher French start their weekend with a hike in LA's Runyon Canyon
Ashley Tisdale and hubby Christopher French enjoyed a hike together on Saturday in Los Angeles.
The couple, who wed in 2014, went walking in Runyon Canyon, a celeb favorite for getting out into the fresh air and working up a sweat.
The actress, 31, and the musician, 34, held hands as they took in the scenery.
Hand in hand: Ashley Tisdale and hubby Christopher French went walking in Runyon Canyon, a celeb favorite for getting out into the fresh air and working up a sweat
The former High School Musical star wore athletic leggings and a dark sweater over a stripy top.
Her hair was loose under a baseball cap and she covered up with a pair of large sunglasses.
Her hubby was dressed in baggy shorts and a tank top that showed off his arm tattoos.
He, too, wore a baseball cap and shades and had earbuds draped around his neck.
Hiking gear: The actress, 31,wore athletic leggings and a dark sweater over a stripy top while the musician, 34, was dressed in baggy shorts and a tank top that showed off his arm tattoos
Loved up: The couple tied the knot in 2014 and the former High School Musical star seemed to only have eyes for her man as they strolled along
Ashley recently started a new segment on her YouTube channel called Musical Sessions and she and Christopher were the first to perform on the weekly show.
With her musician husband strumming the acoustic guitar, the couple sang Paramore's Still Into You.
Next up, the actress has lent her voice to the animated comedy Charming, due for release next year.
The film also stars the voice talents of Wilmer Valderrama, Demi Lovato, and John Cleese.
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Obama and Trump sit down to discuss the transfer of power
- Three-month-old baby appears to say 'I love you' to mother