Peek-a-boo! Ashley James flashes her toned tummy in cropped sweater and baseball jacket as she heads out to her radio show
She may have been in casual mode, but Ashley James made something of a style statement as she flashed a peek of her flat tummy in a cropped sweater and matching joggers on Friday.
The former Made In Chelsea star, 29, was heading out to host her Hoxton Radio show in London.
The lounge-wear set showed off her fabulous curves, while she wrapped up warm with a shearling baseball jacket.
Scroll down for video
Heading to work: Ashley James, 29, looked sensational as she arrived to host her Hoxton Radio show in London on Friday
The nude-coloured outerwear sported a big 'A' on the front and she stuck to the basic colour scheme with a pair of comfortable walking boots.
Upping the glamour, the fashion blogger sported a slick of red lipstick which complemented her blush-infused cheeks as her centre-parted blonde locks caught the wind.
Adding a pop of colour to the ensemble, she harboured all her essentials in a tie-dye coloured backback from Hype which she draped over her shoulder.
Looking good: The former Made In Chelsea star made a style statement as she flashed a peek of her flat tummy in a cropped sweater and matching joggers
Cool display: The lounge-wear set showed off her fabulous curves, while she wrapped up warm with a shearling baseball jacket
Ashley recently revealed that following a half-marathon earlier this year, her body was tired so she decided to experiment with a long resting phase.
The blonde beauty let herself indulge in whatever foods she fancied, saying: 'I have gained a little weight, but I still feel sexy.'
The former reality star previously battled body dysmorphia during her days as a model and said she used to see herself as 'fat' even though she was a trim size 8.
Upping the glamour: The fashion blogger sported a slick of red lipstick while holding on to a tie-dye backpack
Speaking earlier this year, she told MailOnline: 'It’s a horrible thing because I lost perception of my own body and how I looked, so even though I knew I was wearing size 8 clothes my eyes would see me as fat.
'It was very stressful, but I’m in a much much happier place with my body - going to Barry’s Bootcamp and exercising regularly has helped that.'
And her confident display is now evident as she regularly shares a number of scantily clad images on Instagram, which showcase her busty cleavage and flat tummy.
Sexy lady: Ashley's confident display is now evident as she regularly shares a number of scantily clad images on Instagram, which showcase her busty cleavage and flat tummy
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Obama and Trump sit down to discuss the transfer of power
- Three-month-old baby appears to say 'I love you' to mother