Heading to cooler climates? Kanye West bundles up in layers as catches flight out of LAX
It's been an unseasonably warm November in Los Angeles.
But on Friday Kanye West looked like he was fleeing the heatwave as he bundled up in multiple layers for his flight out of the City of Angels.
The 39-year-old hip hop artist was likely heading somewhere chilly as he sported a black fleece-lined leather jacket over a dark purple pullover.
Scroll down for video
Staying hot: on Friday Kanye West decided to bundle up in multiple layers for his flight out of the City of Angels
Under that, he seemed to even be wearing yet another shirt of some kind, which was also black.
On the bottom, the Yeezy designer opted for a pair of simple black sweatpants with a red detail down each leg.
Somewhat uniquely, he appeared to tuck the pants into his black socks.
A pair of white sneakers, which he decided to keep untied, finished off his basic look.
Variety: The 39-year-old hip hop artist may have been headed somewhere chilly, as he sported a black fleece-lined leather jacket over a dark purple pullover
Of course wife Kim Kardashian, 36, is still holed up at the couple's LA mansion following the much publicized theft of her jewelry in Paris.
In the latest episode of KUWTK Kim revealed she's been considering using a surrogate to have another baby with the Gold Digger singer.
In a preview clip provided by E! on Wednesday, she got some advice from Kourtney who told her: 'If you use a surrogate, nobody has to know the whole time,
'You could have a baby for a year and nobody would even know.'
Kim laughed at the idea as Kourtney added: 'Not that that's a reason to have a surrogate but if you have to, that's a benefit.'
Keeping it casual: On the bottom, the Yeezy designer opted for a pair of simple black sweatpants with a red detail down each leg
In a confessional to cameras, Kim, 36, revealed she has fears about trusting another woman to carry her baby and admitted that she doesn't have enough information on it.
'I don’t know how I’m going to feel about it. I never have given it that much thought. It is something that does concern me.'
'Obviously I do want to have my own baby,' Kim told Kourtney, 37, 'But I truly don't know if my body can handle it one more time.'
Kim suffered health complications during her previous two pregnancies including placenta accreta in both cases, a potentially life threatening condition which sees the placenta abnormally attach to the uterine wall.
Fresh idea: Of course, while wife Kim Kardashian, 36, is still in seclusion following the much publicized theft of her jewelry in Paris, she's recently been musing on KUWTK about using a surrogate to have another baby with the Gold Digger singer
Just starting to consider: In a confessional to cameras, Kim, 36, reveals she has fears about trusting another woman to carry her baby and admits that she doesn't have enough information on it
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Obama and Trump sit down to discuss the transfer of power
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym