'Kisses, hugs and sex galore!': Kim Zolciak celebrates fifth anniversary with husband Kroy Biermann
Kim Zolciak wasn't tardy in celebrating a marital milestone Friday.
The mom-of-six took to Instagram to celebrate the fifth anniversary of her November 11, 2011 nuptials to her football player husband, Kroy Biermann, 31.
'Happy 5th Anniversary to my EVERYTHING,' the reality TV star, 38, wrote in a message addressed to Biermann, adding that 'the best thing I have [ever] done in my life was marry you. You are the most incredible human being I know. You make me strive everyday to be a better person, a better mother a better wife.'
Scroll down for video
Take five: Kim Zolciak, 38, seen here with husband Kroy Biermann, 31, took to social media to celebrate the pair's five-year anniversary on Friday
High-profile: The Real Housewives of Atlanta alum and her husband have been in the limelight over the course of their marriage with Kim's successful spin-off, Don't Be Tardy
Kiss the girl: The Georgia peach waxed sentimental in a post hearkening her milestone
She continued, 'I love you oh so very much! I look forward to a lifetime of a-- grabs, laughter, driving around until we find a Starbucks that makes my coffee right, dying your hair like vanilla ice, fostering (and keeping) many more dogs, kisses, hugs and sex galore!'
The former Real Housewives of Atlanta star first crossed paths with the ex-defensive end for their hometown Atlanta Falcons at a charity event he was competing in.
He wed the beauty in a lavish ceremony which reportedly cost $1 million, including three wedding ensembles Kim wore throughout the festivities.
Memory lane: Kim took to Snapchat to show her fans she was watching her wedding video
Everything shines: The glitzy reality star, who received jewelry from her husband in August, said on Snapchat she was whitening her teeth for their date night
In the spotlight: The blonde bombshell and football jock were snapped last month in Beverly Hills
The anniversary caused Kim to get a bit sentimental, as she posted to Snapchat a clip of herself watching videos of her wedding, which was chronicled on Bravo for her spin-off, Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding.
'Five years ago today,' Kim said in the clip, adding that she was bleaching her teeth for a date night to celebrate the big date.
Kroy - who adopted Kim's teen daughters Brielle, 19, and Ariana, 15 - has fathered four children with the outspoken Bravo beauty: Kroy Jagger, five, Kash, four, and twins Kane and Kaia, two.
In her post Friday, Kim called Kroy 'a perfect example to our girls and our boys.'
Kroy kicked off the anniversary celebration in August, when he gave his wife a Forevermark diamond band.
Expanding the fam: Kroy, who adopted Kim's two daughters, has had four children with the beauty
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Obama and Trump sit down to discuss the transfer of power
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym