'We were both naked and had just met!' Evan Rachel Wood spills on steamy Gucci Guilty shoot with Chris Evans
Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans were both naked when they first met ahead of shooting their Gucci Guilty campaign.
The 29-year-old actress - who was previously married to British actor Jamie Bell - came face-to-face with Captain America when they were both in their birthday suits on the set for the fragrance advertising campaign shoot.
However, Evan insists being in the buff in front of the 35-year-old Hollywood hunk wasn't as embarrassing as she thought it would be.
Baring it all: Evan Rachel Woods first met Chris Evans on the set of an all-nude campaign for Gucci Guilty
Speaking to People about the campaign, the face of Gucci Guilty shared, 'We were both naked and we had just met. It was like, 'OK, so, you're going to be wearing Chris Evans at this photo shoot.'
'And, um, that was my wardrobe.'
'He was so respectful and cool and it made it all so much easier,' the Hollywood vet said of her Gucci partner, 'All we did was listen to Motown and laugh a lot. That was the vibe on set, we were both humbled by the experience.'
The 'Into The Forest' star also revealed that all credit for the sensual shots is due to the creative team who were able to make the pair look as though they were in the throes of passion, even though the poses were very clinical.
Blossoming friendship: Evan and Chris got on really well on the shoot and she felt privileged to have got to work with him
'In those shots it looks like we're in the throes and rolling around on a sexy beach or something,' the Westworld actress revealed.
'But we were being very strategically positioned and quite awkwardly so, having to hold these poses,' she continued.
'I think I remember being pretty sore at the end of the day actually. So it looked natural, but it can be silly and fun doing it.'
Evan and Chris got on really well on the shoot and she felt privileged to have got to work with him.
'He's a really great guy so I was very fortunate to be paired up with him because it made the whole experience that much better,' said the Across the Universe starlet.
'I love Gucci, they are so good to me. I still wear the fragrance, but I wear the men's.'
Since the nude photo shoot in which they met, the duo have shot several steamy commercials for the fragrance.
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Obama and Trump sit down to discuss the transfer of power
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym