'I found it!' Real Housewives Of Sydney's Lisa Oldfield celebrates finding her missing $70,000 diamond bracelet after co-star uses her astral travel and spiritual talents to locate it
She's set to be the funny, opinionated mother on Real Housewives Of Sydney.
And, Lisa Oldfield appears to have already formed a strong bond with fellow housewives for support and guidance when she's in need of help.
Last week when the 41-year-old lost her $70,000 diamond bracelet, she reached out to co-star Athena X Levendi for her spiritual talents in locating it.
Scroll down for video
'I found it!' Real Housewives of Sydney's Lisa Oldfield celebrates finding her missing $70,000 diamond bracelet she bought as a reward for being announced on the show, as she tells Daily Telegraph she found it after her co-star used her astral travel and spiritual talents to locate it
Lisa had apparently bought the white and black diamond bracelet to celebrate being announced in the Foxtel reality series in 2017.
Speaking to the Daily Telegraph the reality star said when she struggled to find the pricey cuff, she turned to Athena's talents for astral travel and spirituality.
'I called Athena and she said she'd go meditate on it and she came back to me and told me to go look where I'd already looked before... in a white plastic box,' The Sydney socialite said.
'Id looked everywhere!' The reality star says she looked everywhere for the $70,000 white and black diamond cuff, and only found it after she returned to look in her laundry basket for a fourth time after Athena X Levendi said she'd visualised it in a white plastic box
Lisa claimed to the publication she had upturned the house and looked all around before seeking outside advice.
'I'd looked everywhere. I'd called restaurants, the production unit, I'd even looked in the chook pen,' she said.
The mother-of-two realised she was referring to her laundry basket she'd checked three times already, and to her surprise there it was.
To the rescue: Athena(pictured) told Lisa 'I saw it in my meditation!' after her co-star asked her to use her spiritual talents to help locate the lost bracelet
'I looked again and down the bottom, wrapped up in stockings, I found it!' she said.
She then posted a snap to celebrate its safe return: 'Thank you @athenaxlevendi and David Oldfield. Thank you #universe ! #black #white #diamonds #rhosydney.'
Athena soon commented on the thread, to say: 'I saw it in my meditation!'
Real Housewives Of Sydney will premiere in 2017 on Foxtel's Arena.
Coming soon: Real Housewives Of Sydney will premiere in 2017 on Foxtel's Arena (Pictured: the housewives)
Most watched News videos
- Prince Harry announces Sydney will host the 2018 Invictus games
- Road rage incident turns personal as drivers insult each other
- Mother kicks her young child out for voting Trump in school
- Clinton makes final appearance at campaign headquarters
- New Marks and Spencer Christmas ad places Mrs Claus as hero
- Father surprises his daughter after he comes out of present box
- Huge brawl erupts at Artesian Commons Park in Washington
- Two dogs brutally attack mother and child outside their home
- Trump pledges not to take salary if President during 2015 rally
- Ruth Langsford fights back tears over 'final walk' dog Walnut
- Obama and Trump sit down to discuss the transfer of power
- Bodybuilder with '0% body fat' flexes her muscles in the gym